<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦>學習英語>生活英語>實用英語>

        如何請求對方重復或解釋

        時間: 美婷1257 分享

          在進行商務談判的時候,要認真聽對方說的每一句話,如果沒有聽明白就一定要問清楚,如何請求對方重復或解釋呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了如何請求對方重復或解釋,歡迎大家參考與借鑒。

          如何請求對方重復或解釋

          Will you repeat it, please?

          請再說一遍,好嗎?

          Would you mind saying it again?

          請再說一遍。

          I beg your pardon?

          請再說一遍。

          I'm sorry I didn't catch your meaning. Will you say it again?

          對不起,我沒明白你的意思。您再說一遍吧。

          I don't understand what you say.

          我不明白你說什么。

          I'm sorry I don't follow you.

          對不起,我不懂你的話。

          Will you speak a little more slowly?

          請說慢一點。

          Will you slow down a bit? I can't follow you.

          請再說慢一點吧。我沒明白。

          Will you explain what you mean?

          請解釋一下你的意思吧。

          Could you be more specific1?

          能否再具體一些。

          擴展:營業稅的知識

          Would you please give the general introduction of the business tax?

          納稅人:我公司馬上就要營業了,能介紹一下營業稅的知識嗎?

          Taxpayer1: my company will begin business soon, but I have little knowledge about the business tax. Can you introduce it?

          稅務局:盡我所能吧!一般地說,提供應稅業務、轉讓無形資產和出賣不動產都要交納營業稅。

          Tax official: I will try my best. Generally speaking ,the business tax is levied2 on the taxable service ,the transfer of intangible asset and sale of the immovable property within china .

          納稅人:什么是應稅業務?

          Taxpayer: what do you mean by the taxable services?

          稅務局:稅法有明確的規定。比如交通運輸、建筑安裝、金融保險等。不包括加工、修理、修配業務,因為它們要繳增值稅。

          Tax official: they are the definite items stipulated3 by the law, such as the transportation, construction, finance , insurance and the like .they do not include the processing, repairs, and replacement4 services, for they are subject to the value added tax.

          納稅人:不動產好理解,無形資產指什么?

          Taxpayer: it is easy to understand the immovable property, but what do you mean by the intangible asset?

          稅務局:指各種專有權,如專利權、專有技術版權、商標等。

          Tax official: it means the royalties5, include patent right, proprietary6 technology, copy right, trademark7 right, and so on.

          納稅人:計稅收入如何確定?

          Taxpayer: what about the tax base?

          稅務局:大多數情況下指全部價款包括價外費用。

          Tax official: in most case, it is the total consideration received, including additional fees and charges.

          納稅人:預收的價款也計算在內嗎?

          Taxpayer: does that include the turnover8 received in advance?

          稅務局:對于無形資產和不動產是這樣。

          Tax official: yes, it does in the case of transfer of the intangible assets or immovable property .

          納稅人:無償贈送吶?

          Taxpayer: and what about the donation?

          稅務局:不動產的無償贈送要視同銷售,不過計稅額要經過核定。

          Tax official: the donation is taxable in the case of transfer of the immovable property. But the turnover will be assessed by the tax authority.

          納稅人:收款是外幣怎么辦?

          Taxpayer: what can we do if we receive turnover in the form of foreign currency?

          稅務局:按收入當日或當月一日的匯率換算。

          Tax official: you can transfer the foreign currency into Reminbi at exchange rate based upon either the date or the first day of the month, that the Taxable item happened .

          納稅人:營業稅稅率是多少?

          Taxpayer: how about the tax rate?

          稅務局:一般是3%到達5%,娛樂業是5%到20%.

          Tax official: in general, the rate is from 3% to 5%, but the entertainment is from 5% to 20%.

          納稅人:您說的對我太有幫助了,謝謝!

          Taxpayer: what you have said is very helpful, thank you .



        相關文章

        1.英語對話納稅申報

        2.搭出租車英語對話

        3.旅行實用英語口語:搭乘出租車

        如何請求對方重復或解釋

        在進行商務談判的時候,要認真聽對方說的每一句話,如果沒有聽明白就一定要問清楚,如何請求對方重復或解釋呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了如何請求對方重復或解釋,歡迎大家參考與借鑒。 如何請求對方重復或解釋 Will you repeat it, pleas
        推薦度:
        點擊下載文檔文檔為doc格式

        精選文章

        • 商務合同的首部內容
          商務合同的首部內容

          合同一般分為首部(Head),主體(Body)和尾部(End)三部分。今天我們先來詳細地講解一下首部應該包括那些內容。接下來,小編給大家準備了商務合同的首部內

        • 合同中的不可抗力、延期和仲裁條款
          合同中的不可抗力、延期和仲裁條款

          今天我們講商務合同中的不可抗力條款、延期交貨和懲罰條款和仲裁條款,接下來,小編給大家準備了合同中的不可抗力、延期和仲裁條款,歡迎大家參考與

        • 各個階段的商務會議短語
          各個階段的商務會議短語

          會議是做生意的重要一部分。如果你是在一家國際企業工作的話,大多數的會議將會用英語進行。無論你是召開會議還是出席的人,用以下的這些短語為商

        • 機場報關常用英文
          機場報關常用英文

          機場報關常用英文,大家知道有多少呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了機場報關常用英文,歡迎大家參考與借鑒。 機場報關常用英文 一 入關 麻煩請給我你的護照

        389128
        主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲 卡通 欧美 制服 中文| 国产av永久无码天堂影院| 国产 亚洲 网友自拍| 丁香色欲久久久久久综合网| 真实国产乱子伦视频| 妓女妓女一区二区三区在线观看| 熟女人妻aⅴ一区二区三区电影| 精品一区二区三区四区色| 奇米四色7777中文字幕| 亚洲国产中文字幕精品| 99精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 亚洲成a人无码av波多野| 久久se精品一区精品二区国产 | 亚洲另类激情专区小说图片| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 亚洲色中色| 女人的天堂av在线播放| 久久精品中文字幕少妇| 国产一区二区三区色噜噜| 91精品国产综合蜜臀蜜臀| 国产精品不卡一二三区| 99精品视频在线观看婷婷 | 人妻综合专区第一页| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出69影院一| 亚洲男人的天堂久久香蕉| 色欲天天天综合网| 偷窥盗摄国产在线视频| 精品国产片一区二区三区| 亚洲精品日韩久久精品| 国产激情无码一区二区APP| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文无码| 日韩欧美亚洲一区二区综合| 国产一区二区波多野结衣 | 日韩精品 在线一区二区| 欧美高清狂热视频60一70| 亚洲国产成人精品无码区蜜柚 | 亚洲一区二区精品偷拍| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站| 无码人妻少妇久久中文字幕蜜桃 | 高清一区二区三区不卡视频| 人妻中文字幕不卡精品|