<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 專業英語 > 醫學英語 > 看病時用的上的英語口語之患失眠癥

        看病時用的上的英語口語之患失眠癥

        時間: 騰宇1218 分享

        看病時用的上的英語口語之患失眠癥

          人病了,就要去醫院看病,那么那些看病時需要用上的口語,你都知道嗎?下面是小編為您收集整理的看病時用的上的英語口語之患失眠癥,供大家參考!

          看病時用的上的英語口語之患失眠癥

          病人:早上好,大夫。

          Patient: Good morning, doctor.

          醫生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

          Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

          病人:我最近有點失眠。

          Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

          醫生:這種情況有多久了?

          Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

          病人:三個月了。

          Doctor: Three months.

          醫生:服用過什么藥嗎?

          Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

          病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

          Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

          醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

          Doctor: Do you have headaches?

          病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。

          Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

          醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。

          Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

          醫生:嗯,沒什么好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。

          Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

          病人:我該怎么呢?

          Patient: What should I do then?

          醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。

          Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

          病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。

          Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

          醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠癥的。

          Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

          病人:多謝了。再見!

          Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

          醫生:再見!

          Doctor: Bye!

          單詞 Words

          insomnia  n. 失眠癥

          appetite  n. 胃口

          pressure  n. 壓力,血壓

          anemic  n. 貧血病

          exhausted  adj 疲倦,筋疲力盡

          overwork  n. 過度勞累

          outdoors  adv 戶外

          cure  n. vt 治愈,治好

          短語 Phrases

          suffer from   遭受

          sleeping pills   安眠藥

          on the edge   緊張不安

          take sb's blood pressure   量血壓

          句子 Sentence Patterns

          What seems to be the trouble?

          哪里不舒服?

          How long have you had this problem?

          這種情況有多久了?

          I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

          我試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

          There is nothing to be alarmed about. 沒什么好擔心的。

          Don't strain yourself too much. 不要過度勞累。

          醫務英語—掛號

          At the Registration Office

          對話3

          Dialogue Three

          護士:早上好!

          Nurse: Good morning.

          病人:你好!

          Patient: Good morning.

          護士:請問哪里不舒服?

          Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

          病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。

          Patient: I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

          護士:這種情況出現有多久了?

          Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

          病人:從昨晚開始的。

          Patient: Since last night.

          護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?

          Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

          病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。

          Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

          護士: 好的,那么您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。

          Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

          病人:每問題。 請問我應該掛哪科?

          Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

          護士:您最好掛內科。

          Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

          病人:表填好,給你。

          Patient: Here is my registration card.

          護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。

          Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

          病人:好的。請問我該怎么走?

          Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

          護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿著走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

          Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

          病人:多謝了。

          Patient: Thanks a lot.

          護士:不客氣。

          Nurse: You're welcome.

          單詞Words

          registration n. 掛號

          gender n.性別

          address n. 住址

          department n. 科,系,部門

          register vi掛號

          fee n. 費

          lift n. 電梯

          corridor n. 走道

          短語

          Phrases

          run a high fever發高燒

          as a matter of fact事實上

          in that case 如果那樣

          fill in 填寫

          and things like that等等

          register with 掛(某科)的號

          had better 最好

          take a lift坐電梯

          make a left turn向左拐

          句子

          Sentence Patterns

          What seems to be the problem? 請問哪里不舒服?

          How long have you had the problem? 這種情況出現有多久了?

          In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 那么您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

          Which department should I register with, madam? 請問我應該掛哪科?

          You'd better go to the medical department. 您最好掛內科。

          Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

          坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿著走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

        5107 主站蜘蛛池模板: 尤物国产精品福利在线网| 久久成人亚洲香蕉草草| 亚洲人成网站在小说| 粗大挺进朋友人妻淑娟| 亚洲精品无码永久在线观看| 亚洲国产一区二区三区四| 夜色福利站WWW国产在线视频| 国产SM重味一区二区三区| 97在线精品视频免费| 亚洲国产激情一区二区三区| 国产成人亚洲欧美二区综合| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 国产精品久久国产丁香花| 亚洲欧美不卡高清在线| 午夜一区二区三区视频| 亚洲ⅴa曰本va欧美va视频| 国产高清一区在线观看| 欧美巨大极度另类| 99精品国产在热久久| 日韩精品自拍偷拍一区二区| 无码人妻一区二区三区AV| 欧美色丁香| 噜噜噜亚洲色成人网站∨| 麻豆国产97在线 | 中国| 久久香蕉国产线看观看怡红院妓院| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 在线精品国产中文字幕| 精品91精品91精品国产片| 色老头在线一区二区三区| 九九热精彩视频在线免费| 欧美黑人巨大videos精品| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 久久精品人人槡人妻人人玩AV| 亚洲日本va午夜中文字幕一区| 免费国产一区二区不卡| 婷婷五月深深久久精品| 一本av高清一区二区三区| 国产精品∧v在线观看| 东京热一区二区三区在线| 久久综合九色综合欧洲98|