<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 專業英語 > 金融英語 > 定期存款常用到的英語

        定期存款常用到的英語

        時間: 秋連1211 分享

        定期存款常用到的英語

          現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那么你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。

          金融英語:定期存款

          Judy Taylor continues talking with the New Accounts clerk about Time Certificates of Deposit.

          裘德·泰勒與負責新開帳戶的職員繼續談論有關定期存單的事。

          Taylor:What if I need the money for an emergency before the certificate matures?Can I get it out ,then ?

          泰勒:假如在存款到期之前,我為應付緊急情況,需要用那筆錢該怎么辦?那時能不能把款取出來?

          Clerk:Yes,of course ,you may withdraw your funds by cashing in your certificate before the maturity date if this becomes necessary .

          職員:當然可以。如果需要的話,您可以在存單的到期之前取你您存單中的現金。

          But ,in this case ,you would not receive the stated interest return.

          但是,在這種情況下,您不能獲得原定利息,

          The high rates of return that are offered are valid only if the certificate is maintained for the full length of the contracted period.

          只有當存單到期,所提供的高利率才能生效。

          T:You mean I would lose all my interest?

          泰勒:您的意思是說,我會失去所有的利息?

          C:No,not all.We would redeem your certificate at your request ,subject to our current rate schedule for prematurity cancellation .

          職員:不,不是全部的,我行會考慮到您的要求將您的存單兌現。由于您提前取款,我們要根據當時牌價標準付給您利息。

          T;How much is that rate?

          泰勒:那么利率應是多少呢?

          C:I can't give you an exact figure ,Miss Taylor ,as it fluctuates depending on the regular savings rate.

          職員:我不可能給您一個確切數子,泰勒小姐,因為它是隨著普通存款利率而浮動的。

          As you know ,our regular savings rate changes periodically in accordance with the interest earnings rate allowed for commercial banks .

          您知道,我們的一般存款利率是按照商業銀行所允許的利率定期性的變化。

          That rate is posted on the bulletin board in the lobby as required by bank rules .

          接照銀行的規定,所說的這個比率表就貼在大廳里布告板上。

          T:So,you mean that I would be subject to a penalty if I had to cash in the certificates before the date they mature .

          泰勒:那么您是說,如果我在定期存單到期日之前不得不兌現的話,我就要為此而受到罰款。

          C:Yes,that's right .That's why we encourage our clients to select the terms and balances carefully before they commit themselves to Time Certificates of Deposit.

          職員:是這樣的。這就是為什么我們希望顧客在承諾定期存款之前,應認真地選擇存款期限和存款額。

          金融英語:開立儲蓄帳戶

          Henry Samson is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about opening a regular savings account.

          亨利·薩姆森在第一國民銀行向一個職員詢問有關開立普通儲蓄帳戶事宜。

          Clerk:May I help you ,sir?

          職員:我能為您做些什么嗎?先生?

          Samson:Yes,please .I'd like to open a savings account .Can you give me some information?

          薩姆森:謝謝,我想開立一個儲蓄帳戶。請您和我談談這方面的事,好嗎?

          C:Yes,I'd be happy to help you .We call our regular savings account plan passbook savings.

          職員:好的,我很樂意為您服務。我們把我們的銀行的普通儲蓄帳戶稱為銀行存折儲蓄。

          You may open an account in your name only ,or a joint account with your wife.

          您可以只用您自己的名字開立帳戶,也可以與您的妻子開立共同帳戶。

          There is no minimum balance ,and you may make deposits or withdrawals at any time .

          我們這里沒存款最小余額的限制,而且可隨時存款或取款。

          S:Do I earn interest on the account ?

          薩姆森:我能從帳戶上得到利息嗎?

          C:Yes,we pay the highest interest rate permitted for commercial banks .

          職員:可以的。我們這里支付商業銀行所允許的最高利率。

          We credit the earned interest to your account automatically every quarter.

          每個季度,我們會自動地把利息劃入您的帳戶的貸方。

          S:Is it difficult to open an account?I mean ,do I have to be a regular customer of the bank?

          薩姆森:開立一個帳戶難嗎?我是說,我必須是銀行的老客戶嗎?

          C:No ,sir.not at all.All that's necessary is to fill out this signature card and make your initial deposit .

          職員:不,先生,完全不必。您所需要做的只是填寫一下這張簽名卡,并進行首次儲蓄,

          Even a dollar is enough to open the account .

          甚至一美元就可開立一個帳戶。

          S:Let's see .You want my name,address,occupation ,date of birth and Social Security number .

          薩姆森:讓我看看這張卡片。你要我填上姓名、住址、職業、出生日期和社會保險號碼。

          What's this item here,"Mother's Maiden Name"?

          母親婚前姓名這一項是怎么回事?

          C:We ask that for identification purposes ,sir .It's a code word we use to positively identify you in case you lose your passbook or there is some other need for positive identification .

          職員:我們要求這一姓名是為人便于辨別身份,先生。這是一個暗語,萬一您丟失了您的存折,我們可以用它來確切地辨別您的身份,或者由于某種需要,用以準確地辨認身份。

          S:I see.Well,let me fill this out and I'll open an account.

          薩姆森:我明白了,那我就填寫這張卡片,然后開立一個帳戶。

          金融英語:銀行與計算機

          Betty Rogers, a teller at the First National Bank,is explaining the bank's computer system to one of her customers .

          第一國民銀行的出納員貝蒂·羅杰斯正在向一位顧客解釋銀行的計算機系統。

          Customers:What do you mean by the term on-line system?

          顧客:“聯機系統”這個詞是什么意思?

          Rogers:Basically ,it means that all our branches are connected to our central computer system,Sir .

          羅杰斯:基本上講,它的含義是說,我們所有的分機都與我們的中央計算機設備相聯系,先生。

          This permits us to process transactions right away .

          這就使得我們能當即處理各項業務交易。

          C:Do you mean that deposits and withdrawals are posted to my account immediately ?

          顧客:您是說,存款和取款能夠馬上過帳到我的帳戶上嗎?

          R:Yes,we process cash transactions as soon as they take place .Check deposits are credited ,subject to collection .

          羅杰斯:是的,對于現金交易,我們當時就可以處理,而支票儲蓄就要把款項經托收后才可劃入貨方。

          C:You mean that I can't draw against a deposit by check until the proceeds are collected from the bank on which the check is drawn?

          顧客:您是說,只有從開票行取回款項之后,我才能用支票兌換現金。

          R:Yes,that's right .But it only takes overnight for any bank in the city and just a day or two for banks outside the city .

          羅杰斯:是這樣的,但是對于市內的任何一個銀行來說,這只需要花費隔夜的時間,而對于外地銀行,也只需一、兩天時間就可取回款項。

          C:Do you keep all savings account records on computer?

          顧客:你們把所有儲蓄帳戶記錄都保存在計算機中嗎?

          R:Yes,savings ,checking ,loan and installment credit accounts ,too.

          羅杰斯:是的,儲蓄、支票、貸款和分期還款帳戶也保存在計算機中。

          On-line computer systems help us provide speedy and accurate service to our customers .

          聯機系統幫助我們為顧客提供快速而準確的服務。

          C:Oh ,that's why we must use magnetically encoded checks and deposit slips .

          顧客:噢,這就是為什么我們必須使用磁性密碼支票和存款單的原因。

          R:Yes,the computer at our data processing center can read all encoded items automatically .

          羅杰斯:是的,我們的數據處理中心的計算機能自動地讀出所有的譯碼條目。

          Of course ,you 'll notice that there are computer terminals at most teller windows ,too.

          當然,您會注意到大多數出納員的窗口也都裝有計算機終端,

          Tellers use them to provide immediate computer access for all transactions.

          出納員使用它們將所進行的所有業務內容立即送入計算機或從計算機中取出。

          相關文章:

          1.常用金融英語詞匯大全

          2.金融英語

          3.金融英語教程 介紹

          4.金融行業用英語怎么說

          5.金融英語雙語閱讀兩篇

        4179113 主站蜘蛛池模板: 噜噜噜噜私人影院| 亚洲AV无码破坏版在线观看| 久久天堂综合亚洲伊人HD妓女| 亚洲欧洲日韩综合色天使| 自拍偷拍另类三级三色四色 | 一本大道久久a久久综合 | a在线观看视频在线播放| 一本到综在合线伊人| 国产区一区二区现看视频| 久久精品国产一区二区三区不卡 | 久久精品无码一区二区小草| 国产亚洲精品va在线| 性欧美vr高清极品| 久久精品伊人无码二区| 亚洲偷自拍另类一区二区| 午夜片无码区在线观看视频| 美日韩精品综合一区二区| 欧美人成在线播放网站免费| 内射视频福利在线观看| 亚洲精品久久久中文字幕痴女| 国产片精品av在线观看夜色| 婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情香蕉| 福利一区二区在线播放| 亚洲精品免费一二三区| 三年片在线观看免费观看大全下载| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 97国产成人无码精品久久久| 国模少妇无码一区二区三区| 免费a级毛片18以上观看精品| 日韩精品久久久肉伦网站| 日本高清www无色夜在线视频| 欧美 日韩 国产 成人 在线观看| 中文字幕无码久久精品| 伊在人亚洲香蕉精品区| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站| 国内外精品成人免费视频| 午夜三级成人在线观看| 一区二区三区无码被窝影院| 丝袜高潮流白浆潮喷在线播放| 久久精品av一区二区三| 亚洲欧洲一区二区三区久久|