<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 專業英語 > 金融英語 > 金融英語經典情景對話

        金融英語經典情景對話

        時間: 焯杰674 分享

        金融英語經典情景對話

          下面學習啦小編為大家帶來金融英語經典情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

          經典情景對話:票據交換所

          Bill Hobson is asking his banker about the local Clearing House Association in their city.

          比爾·霍布森正向他的銀行從業者打聽有關他們城里的地方票據交換所的情況。

          Hobson:What is meant by the term Clearing House Association ?

          霍布森:票據交換是什么意思?

          Banker:It's a voluntary association of the banks in the city which settles interbank debts .

          職員:它是城市中各銀行自愿結合的組織,用來清理銀行之間互相欠款的問題。

          During a business day we accept checks drawn on other banks and other banks accept checks drawn on us.

          在營業期間,我們接受從其他銀行開來的支票,而其他的銀行也接受我的開出的支票,

          We balance these interbank obligations through the clearing house .

          我們通過票據交換所來平衡這些銀行之間的債務。

          H:What about the actual checks that you get which are drawn on other banks?

          霍布森:你們接受從其他銀行開出的支票的實際意義是什么呢?

          B;Of course ,we must give these checks to drawee bank to collect the funds they owe us .

          職員:當然,我們必須把這些支票交給票據付款行,并且收回他們欠我們的資金。

          And they give us checks drawn ourselves to collect the funds we owe them .

          同樣,他們把我們開出的支票交還給我們,也收回我們欠他們的資金。

          H:So the clearing house handles all this ?

          職員:因此,票據交換所就是辦理這些事情的。

          B:Yes,they separate all the checks according to drawee bank ,

          職員:是的,他們按照票據付款行區分開所有的支票,

          add the total each bank owes and deduct that from the balance maintained at the clearing house .

          把每個銀行對其他行的欠款額加總,再從各銀行保留在標據交換所的余額中減去其欠款總額。

          And ,of course,they add to the balance the amount each bank is owed.

          當然,還要把其他銀行對這個銀行的欠款加到余額中去。

          Then they deliver the actual checks to each drawee bank .

          然后,票據交換所把這些實際的支票交給每個標據付款行。

          H:What about checks drawn on banks outside the city ?

          霍布森:那么,從外地銀行開出的支票又如何處理呢?

          B:The clearing house sends those checks to the Federal Reserve Bank's collection and clearing service .

          職員:票據交換所把這些支票寄給聯邦儲蓄銀行的托收和票據交換業務部門,

          That operates just like a local clearing house ,but deals with out-of-town or out-of-state banks .

          這個部門的業務與地方票據交換所的業務性質是一樣的,但是它是與處地或外州的銀行進行業務往來。

          So between the local and Federal Reserve clearing houses,checks drawn on any bank in the country can be easily processed .

          因此,在地方和聯邦票據交換所之間,國內任何銀行開出的支票都能很容易地得到處理。

          經典情景對話:匯票貼現

          A bank clerk receives a telephone call from a businessman inquiring about discounting a bill of exchange.

          銀行職員接到了一個商人打來的電話,詢問有關匯票貼現的事情。

          Clerk:First National Bank.May I help you ?

          職員:這里是第一國民銀行,我可以為您做什么?

          Businessman:Yes,please,I'd like to get some information about discounting a bill of exchange .

          商人:是的,我想了解一些有關匯票貼現方面的情況,

          Do you do that?

          你們銀行有這項業務嗎?

          C:Yes ,sir .We can handle the discounting of bills of exchange if they meet certain criteria.

          職員:是的,先生。我們能夠辦理匯票貼現,只要這些匯票是合乎一定標準的。

          Can you tell what kind of a bill you have?

          您能否告訴我,您持有的是哪一種匯票嗎?

          B:Yes,it's a ninety-day bill for ,750.00.It matures about two months from now.

          商人:可以的。我有一張90天的面值為6,750美元的匯票,從現在起還有兩個月到期。

          I didn't think we'd have to discount it ,but I need the working capital right now.

          我本身并不是很情愿地想貼現這張匯票,但是我眼下急需流動資金。

          How do I discount it ?

          您說,這怎樣才能把這張匯票貼現呢?

          C:Well ,we can discount certain trade and commercial bills and certain trade acceptances in addition to most bankers acceptances .

          職員:噢,除了大多數銀行可承兌的票據外,我們還貼現某些貿易,商業票據以及某些貿易可承兌票據。

          The discount rate depends on the terms of the bill,the amount ,the reputation of the drawee and the reputation of the drawer.

          但是貼現率取決于票據的期限、金額、付款人和開票人的聲譽。

          B:Why does it depend on drawer's reputation or financial status?

          商人:為什么貼現率要取決于開票人的聲譽和財政狀況呢?

          C:Well,we discount most bills on a full-recoures basis .Should the bill be dishonoured upon presentation ,

          職員:噢,我們是在一個完全有追索權的基礎上對大多數的票據貼現的。如果出示的票據被拒付,

          it would be returned on recourse to the drawer.

          那么票據就退回給開票人,以追索款項。

          B:I see ...Is it difficult to handle the paperwork? I'm not sure just what I should do .

          商人:我明白了。辦理票據手續難辦嗎?我不太清楚我應該做些什么。

          C;Well,the best thing is to come in and talk with our discount officer .

          職員:最好的辦法是到銀行來,同我們這里負責貼現的高級職員談談,

          He can give you all the information you need.

          他會告訴你所需要知道的一切信息。

        422497 主站蜘蛛池模板: 91国内精品久久精品一本| 日韩精品一区二区三区激| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 国产福利高颜值在线观看| 亚洲国产高清av网站| 毛色毛片免费观看| 熟女亚洲综合精品伊人久久 | 老司机性色福利精品视频| 野花韩国高清bd电影| 日韩伦理片| 亚洲国产成人久久精品不卡| 中文字幕理伦午夜福利片| 久久99精品久久久学生| 日本又黄又爽gif动态图| 国产片精品av在线观看夜色| 日韩永久永久永久黄色大片| 综合激情亚洲丁香社区| 极品无码国模国产在线观看| 国产微拍精品一区二区| 天天爽夜夜爽人人爽曰| 四虎精品视频永久免费| 亚洲人成电影在线天堂色| 亚洲国产精品VA在线观看香蕉| 1024你懂的国产精品| 免费无码AV一区二区波多野结衣| 国产精品成人中文字幕| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久中文字幕| 欧美另类 自拍 亚洲 图区| 国产成人精品第一区二区| 日韩有码中文字幕一区二区| 国产一级三级三级在线视| 国产高清亚洲精品视bt天堂频| 亚洲第一香蕉视频啪啪爽| 国产免费丝袜调教视频| 国产一区精品综亚洲av| 最新国产精品好看的精品| 亚洲午夜天堂| 亚洲精品国产字幕久久不卡| 麻豆久久久9性大片| 国产午夜福利视频合集| 国产欧美日韩免费看AⅤ视频|