<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 英語口語 > 醫院情景對話

        醫院情景對話

        時間: 玉蓮928 分享

        醫院情景對話

          生病時,難免有需要用到醫院的地方,那么你們了解過關于醫院的英語么?下面是學習啦小編給大家整理的醫院情景對話,供大家參閱!

          醫院情景對話篇1

          醫生:

          What’s the matter with you ?

          什么情況?

          病人:

          ...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

          我…我牙疼,很痛。

          醫生:

          I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

          我知道那種感覺,讓我看看,說“啊”

          病人:

          Ah.....

          “啊……”

          醫生:

          Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

          哦,你一天刷幾次牙?

          病人:

          Once a day.

          一天一次。

          醫生:

          Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

          你喜歡吃巧克力和糖果嗎?

          病人:

          Yes,I do!I like them very much!

          是的,我很喜歡吃。

          醫生:

          Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.

          記住,別吃太多甜的東西,它們對你的牙齒不好,而且一天要刷兩到三次牙。如果你按照我說的來做,會比現在好很多。

          病人:

          Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

          謝謝你,醫生。我會照做的。

          醫院情景對話篇2

          Lily:

          Ann, thank you for coming to see me.

          安,謝謝你來看我。

          Ann:

          Don’t say that, we are good friends.

          別這么說,我們是好朋友嘛。

          Lily:

          (ke,ke,…)I got a bad cough. It seems to be dead.

          (咳,咳….)我得了嚴重的咳嗽,似乎快死了。

          Ann:

          Don’t say this, you will be better off.

          別這樣說,你的狀況會好起來的。

          Lily:

          Hope so. Could you please hand the medicines over to me? It is time to take the medicines.

          希望如此。你能把藥遞給我嗎?該吃藥了。

          Ann:

          No problem. Which one, the black or the pink?

          沒問題,哪瓶,黑色的還是粉色的?

          Lily:

          The pink one. I have been already afraid to take medicines every day.

          粉色的。我已經害怕每天吃藥了。

          Ann:

          How many tablets should you take each day?

          你一天得吃幾片啊?

          Lily:

          20 tablets for each day, they taste very bitter.

          每天20片,而且很苦。

          Ann:

          Good medicine for health tastes bitter to the mouth.

          良藥苦口利于病嘛。

          醫院情景對話篇3

          病人:早上好,大夫。

          Patient: Good morning, doctor.

          醫生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

          Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

          病人:我最近有點失眠。

          Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

          醫生:這種情況有多久了?

          Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

          病人:三個月了。

          Doctor: Three months.

          醫生:服用過什么藥嗎?

          Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

          病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

          Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

          醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

          Doctor: Do you have headaches?

          病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。

          Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

          醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。

          Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

          醫生:嗯,沒什么好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。

          Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

          病人:我該怎么呢?

          Patient: What should I do then?

          醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。

          Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

          病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。

          Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

          醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠癥的。

          Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

          病人:多謝了。再見!

          Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

          醫生:再見!

          Doctor: Bye!

          醫院情景對話篇4

          Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

          藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?

          Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

          病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。

          Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

          藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

          Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

          病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。

          Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

          藥劑師:(拿起一個小盒子)我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

          Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

          病人:這藥有效果嗎?

          Patient: Will this really help?

          藥劑師:根據標簽上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什么靈丹妙藥。

          Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

          病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

          Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

          藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。

          Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

          病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?

          Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

          藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。

          Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

          病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。

          Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

          藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。

          Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

          病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?

          Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

          藥劑師:當然有了。

          Chemist: Of course.

          病人:太好了。

          Patient: That's great.

          藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎么服用,一定得看仔細了。

          Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

          病人:謝謝你的提醒。

          Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

          藥劑師:還需要別的什么嗎?

          Chemist: Anything else?

          病人:不了,謝謝。

          Patient: No. thank you.

          藥劑師:不客氣。

          Chemist: You're welcome.

          醫院相關短語

          suffer from insomnia  失眠

          sleeping pills  安眠藥

          get a temperature  發燒

          get a running nose  流鼻涕

        2056535 主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲小说乱欧美另类| 好吊视频一区二区三区人妖| 亚洲精品在线少妇内射| 久久婷婷综合色丁香五月| 国产精品久久久久7777| 国内精品伊人久久久久7777| 韩国精品福利视频一区二区| 亚洲第一国产综合| 亚洲国产精品综合久久20| 99国产精品自在自在久久| 国产男生午夜福利免费网站| 久章草在线毛片视频播放| AV无码国产在线看岛国岛| 久久精品国产高潮国产夫妻| 日韩丝袜亚洲国产欧美一区| 亚洲国产精品日韩AV专区| 337p粉嫩大胆色噜噜噜| 本免费Av无码专区一区| 国产精品 欧美 亚洲 制服| 精美亚洲一区二区三区| 欧美和黑人xxxx猛交视频| 国产精品尤物在线| 九九热精品在线视频免费| 无码少妇一区二区三区浪潮av| 国产伦一区二区三区视频| 精品无码国产一区二区三区AV| 中文字幕人妻丝袜美腿乱| 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 亚洲人成77777在线观| 日韩精品亚洲专在线电影| 国产精品偷伦一区二区 | 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 国产小嫩模无套中出| 久久蜜臀av一区三区| 曰韩精品无码一区二区三区视频| 日韩精品一区二区三免费| 男人av天堂专区| 日韩精品三区二区三区| 国产成人剧情AV麻豆果冻| 亚洲熟妇无码av另类vr影视| 香蕉久久国产精品免|