<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦>學習英語>英語口語>

        二人英語對話5分鐘情景對話五

        時間: 玉蓮928 分享

          你與人用英語交流對話的時間有少于或多于5分鐘的時候嗎?下面是學習啦小編給大家整理了雙人英語對話5分鐘,供大家參閱!

          二人英語對話5分鐘:At a restaurant

          Dashan:Oh, look. It's seven o'clock. I'm hungry.

          大山:哎呀,瞧,都7點了。我餓了。

          Yunbo: I'm hungry, too. Let's go out for dinner.

          云波:我也餓了。我們出去吃飯吧。

          Rumei: Good idea. Let's try some Canadian beef.

          如梅:好主意。我們去嘗一嘗加拿大的牛肉吧。

          Dashan: Mmm, hmm. Canadian beef is excellent. Yunbo, please ask the front desk clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.

          大山:啊,加拿大的牛肉特棒。云波,你能不能去問問前臺服務員,咱們飯店周圍有沒有好的牛排餐館。

          Rumei: Please speak English ONLY, Dashan.

          如梅:大山,請你只講英語。

          Dashan: Sorry. Yunbo, please ask the clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.

          大山:對不起。云波,請你問問前臺服務員附近有沒有好的牛排餐館。

          Yunbo: Excuse me. Is there a good steak restaurant near here?

          云波:請問,附近有好牛排飯館嗎?

          Clerk: Yes, there is. There's a good restaurant about two blocks from here.

          服務員:有,離這兒兩條街遠的地方就有一家好飯館。

          Yunbo: Great.

          云波:太好了。

          Clerk: Yes, Vic's Steak House is very popular.

          服務員:對,威克牛排酒家很受歡迎。

          Yunbo: How do we get to Vic's?

          云波:去威克牛排酒家怎么走?

          Clerk: First, go out the front door and turn right. Then, walk two blocks. It's on your left. It's next to the parking lot.

          服務員:先出大門向右拐,然后走兩個街區。威克牛排酒家在你的左手邊,緊挨著停車場。

          Yunbo: So, first we turn right. Then we go two blocks.

          云波:先出大門向右拐,再朝前走兩個街區。

          Clerk: Uh huh.

          服務員:對,對。

          Yunbo: And, it's next to the parking lot?

          云波:挨著停車場?

          Clerk: Yes, you can't miss it. There's a big sign in front of it.

          服務員:對,你不會錯過的。 酒家正門掛著一塊很大的招牌。

          Yunbo&Dashan: Thanks.

          云波 & 大山:謝謝你。

          Clerk: You're welcome. Oh, sir. Don't forget your map.

          服務員:不客氣。喂,先生,別忘了你的地圖。

          Yunbo: Oh, thanks. We're in luck. There's a good steak house two blocks from here. We can walk to it.

          云波:啊,謝謝。 (對如梅說)我們運氣好。 離這里兩個街區有一家好牛排館子。我們可以走著去。

          Rumei: Come on. Let's go.

          如梅:快點。我們走吧。

          二人英語對話5分鐘:VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY

          Dashan: Hi. Glen. It's Dashan. Thanks again for yesterday. We really enjoyed visiting your office and learning more about your company.

          大山:格倫,你好。 我是大山。再次感謝你昨天的款待。我們為能拜訪、加深了解你們公司感到非常高興。

          Glen: Oh, you're welcome. Everybody at Capital enjoyed meeting you and your friends. Listen, are you free this evening?

          格倫:啊,不用客氣。 首都電子公司的每個人都為能見到你和你的朋友感到高興。喂,你今天晚上有空嗎?

          Dashan: Yes.

          大山:有。

          Glen: Well, how about coming over to our house for dinner? Kathy's going to make her vegetarian lasagna tonight.

          格倫:那到我家來吃晚飯,怎么樣?今天晚上凱西準備做素鹵意大利寬面條。

          Dashan: That sounds great. I'd really like to come.

          大山:聽起來不錯,我很愿意來。

          Glen: And please invite Rumei and Yunbo, too.

          格倫:請邀請如梅、云波一起來。

          Dashan: That's very kind of you, Glen.

          大山:格倫,謝謝你。

          Glen: Come around at 6:00. We're going to have an early dinner. It's a school night for Christopher.

          格倫:6點左右到我這里吧。今天晚飯我們要早點吃,克里斯托弗晚上要去學校參加活動。

          Dashan: Great. I'm looking forward to it. See you then. Oh, Glen, what's your address?

          大山:好的,我期待著這一刻。回頭見。噢,格倫,你住什么地方?

          Glen: 555 North Hinton Avenue. That's Hinton near Main. Ours is the house with the big tree in front of it.

          格倫:欣屯街北路555號,欣屯街挨著美因街。我們家房子前邊有一棵大樹。

          Kathy: Hello, everyone. It's wonderful to meet you all. Please come in.

          凱西:你們好。見到你們太高興了。請進。

          Rumei: These flowers are for you, Kathy.

          如梅:凱西,這花是送給你的。

          Dashan: And here's a bottle of wine. Thanks for your kind invitation.

          大山:還有一瓶酒。謝謝你們的邀請。

          Kathy: Quite welcome. The pleasure is ours.

          凱西:不用客氣,你們能來我們感到很榮幸。

          Kathy: Sit down, please. Make yourselves at home. I'm going to get Christopher. He's doing his homework in his bedroom.

          凱西:請坐吧。請不要拘束。我去把克里斯托弗叫來。他在臥室里正做作業呢。

          Glen: Would anybody care for a drink before dinner? I have rum, gin, scotch, wine...

          格倫:吃飯前有誰想喝點什么嗎?我這兒有朗姆酒、杜松子酒、蘇格蘭威士忌、葡 萄酒……

          Yunbo: I'll have a gin and tonic, please.

          云波:我想喝點杜松子酒加蘇打水。

          Glen: OK.

          格倫:好的。

          Rumei: I'd like some ginger ale, please.

          如梅:我想喝點姜汁汽水。

          Dashan: Could I have a scotch on the rocks?

          大山:給我點加冰塊的蘇格蘭威士忌,好嗎?

          Glen: Sure.

          格倫:好的。

          Kathy: This is our Christopher.

          凱西:這是我們的兒子,克里斯托弗。

          Everybody: Hi, Christopher.

          三人一起:你好。克里斯托弗。

          Christopher: Hi,everybody.

          克里斯托弗:你們好。

          Kathy: Christopher, this is Rumei. This is Yunbo and this is Dashan. Dad and Dashan went to school together.

          凱西:克里斯托弗,這是如梅,這是云波,這是大山。爸爸和大山是大學同學。

          Christopher: Hi, everybody.

          克里斯托弗:你們好。

          Dashan: What grade are you in, Christopher?

          大山:克里斯托弗,你上幾年級?

          Christopher: I'm in Grade Five.

          克里斯托弗:我上五年級。

          Kathy: Christopher's going to attend a hockey camp this summer.

          凱西:克里斯托弗今年夏天要參加冰球夏令營。

          Rumei: Sounds like fun.

          如梅:聽起來蠻有趣嘛。

          Christopher: Yeah. Mom, when are we going to eat dinner? I'm hungry.

          克里斯托弗:是。媽媽,我們什么時候吃晚飯啊?我餓了。

          Kathy: Very soon, honey. Glen, how about taking everyone into the dining room? I'm going to take the lasagna out of the oven.

          凱西:親愛的,馬上就吃飯。 格倫,你帶大家到餐廳好嗎?我去把面條從烤箱里取出來。

          Rumei: Kathy, can I help with anything?

          如梅:凱西,有什么要我幫忙的嗎?

          Kathy: Oh, that's all right. Just make yourself comfortable.

          凱西:噢,沒什么事,別拘束就行。

          Glen: I think everything is just about ready now.

          格倫:我看我們可以準備開飯了。

          Dashan: Mmm. Everything smells delicious.

          大山:啊,每道菜聞著都是那么香。

          Yunbo: And it looks great, too.

          云波:樣子也都好看。

          Kathy: Would anyone like some more lasagna?

          凱西:還有誰想再吃點面條嗎?

          Dashan: No, thanks. I'm fine. I couldn't eat another bite.

          大山:我不要,我吃飽了。 再多一口也吃不下了。

          Yunbo: I'd like another piece, please. But just a small one.

          云波:我想再要一塊,就要一點。

          二人英語對話5分鐘:VISITING A CANADIAN FAMILY

          Dashan: Kathy, let us clear the table for you.

          大山:讓我們來替你收拾桌子吧。

          Kathy: Oh, thanks.

          凱西:啊,謝謝你們。

          Christopher: Mom, I'm going to watch TV in the family room, okay?

          克里斯托弗:媽媽,我到客廳去看電視,行嗎?

          Kathy: Christopher, aren't you going to work on your project for school?

          凱西:克里斯托弗,你不去完成你的學校項目嗎?

          Christopher: Do I have to? I'm going to finish it tomorrow night.

          克里斯托弗:我必須去做嗎? 我想明天晚上把它做完。

          Kathy: You won't have time tomorrow night. You have a hockey practice. Remember?

          凱西:明天晚上你就沒空了,你們要練冰球,還記得嗎?

          Christopher: Yeah, you're right.

          克里斯托弗:對,您說得對。

          Rumei: Kathy, where do you want me to put these dishes?

          如梅:凱西,你看我把盤子放在什么地方?

          Kathy: Stack them on the counter, please.

          凱西:堆在平臺上就行。

          Rumei: What a beautiful kitchen. It's so modern.

          如梅:廚房真漂亮啊。真現代化啊。

          Kathy: Oh, thanks. We remodelled it last year.

          凱西:是嗎?謝謝。我們去年改建的。

          Rumei: Oh, really.

          如梅:是嘛?

          Kathy: Our old kitchen wasn't big enough for the three of us and two cats and two dogs.

          So, we decided to add an eating area.

          凱西:原來的廚房不夠大,容不下我們三個人,兩只貓還有兩條狗。所以,我們就決定擴建出了吃飯的地方。

          Yunbo: Kathy, where do you want me to put the leftover lasagna?

          云波:凱西,你看我把剩下的面條擱在什么地方好?

          Kathy: You can put it in a plastic container. Then put it in the fridge, please. Glen, can you get Yunbo a plastic container?

          凱西:你可以把它放進一個塑料盒里,然后請把它放進冰箱。格倫,你給云波拿一個塑料盒來,好嗎?

          Glen: No problem.

          格倫:沒問題。

          Kathy: And the other waste food can go into the container for the composter. I use the compost from the composter to fertilize the flowers in my garden.

          凱西:其他吃剩的東西擱到一個袋子里準備放進堆肥器。我用堆肥器里堆出的肥料給花園的花兒施肥。

          Rumei: Here, let me wash the dishes.

          如梅:來,讓我來幫你洗盤子吧。

          Kathy: Thanks, Rumei, but I'm going to wash them in the dishwasher. Here, let me do it for you.

          凱西:謝謝你,如梅,不過我要把盤子放進洗碟機里。來,讓我來幫你。

          Rumei: Kathy, what do you use these boxes for?

          如梅:凱西,這些盒子是做什么用的?

          Kathy: Oh, these boxes are for recycling. Our family is trying to help the environment.

          凱西:盒子是用來回收廢物的。我們全家人都在為保護環境出力。

          Rumei: What do you mean?

          如梅:我沒有聽懂你的意思。

          Kathy: Well, we want to save our natural resources for the next generation. You know...

          Clean air, clean water and rich forest and wildlife.

          凱西:是這樣。我們希望為下一代保護自然資源。你知道,我指的是潔凈的空氣,

          干凈的水,豐富的森林資源以及野生動植物。

          Dashan: Canadians are trying to use their natural resources carefully, so there will be

          plenty left for the future generations.

          大山:加拿大人現在對自然資源的開發和利用非常謹慎,這都是為了保證將來我們

          的子孫后代也會有足夠的資源。

          Kathy: Dashan, please speak English. I can't understand you.

          凱西:大山,請你講英語,我聽不懂你在說什么。

          Dashan: Sorry, Kathy. I wanted to tell Rumei about your family's concern for the

          environment. All Canadians want to have enough resources for the future.

          大山:抱歉,凱西。我剛才是想跟如梅講講你們家人對保護環境的關注。所有

          加拿大人都想為未來保留足夠的自然資源。

          Yunbo: What do Canadians do in their home to help the environment?

          云波:在保護環境方面,加拿大人在自己家里都做了哪些事呢?

          Kathy: Well, we reduce our garbage by recycling paper, glass and metal and by

          composting our kitchen scraps.

          凱西:這個,我們通過回收紙張、玻璃、金屬以及將殘羹剩飯堆成肥等措施來減少垃圾。

          Glen: We also conserve energy by keeping our homes neither too hot in the winter nor

          too cold in the summer.

          格倫:冬天我們使室內溫度保持不要過熱,夏天我們使室內溫度不要過涼,我們靠這種辦法節省能源。

          Kathy: And, we're careful about our water. We try not to waste it.

          凱西:還有,我們注意節約用水。盡量不浪費水。

          Yunbo: Oh, I understand.

          云波:哦,我明白了。

          Rumei: Well, we learned a lot about Canadian life by spending time with you tonight. Thank

          you again for inviting us.

          如梅:今天晚上跟你們在一起,使我們了解了不少加拿大人的生活。再一次感謝你們的盛情邀請。


        看過雙人英文對話5分鐘的人還看了:

        1.二人5分鐘英語對話

        2.兩人相關五分鐘英語對話

        3.2人英語口語對話

        4.兩人五分鐘英語對話

        5.兩人英語五分鐘對話

        2120394 主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产美女高潮流白浆视频| 午夜福利精品一区二区三区| 手机在线国产精品| 国产婷婷在线精品综合| 成人3D动漫一区二区三区| 亚洲精品中文字幕二区| 国产在线无码精品无码| 黄频在线播放观看免费| 91亚洲一线产区二线产区| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 国产精品一码在线播放| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV| 亚洲一区二区三区黄色片| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 狠狠色综合久久丁香婷婷| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 午夜免费啪视频| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频 | 99国产精品永久免费视频| 999精品全免费观看视频| 国产麻豆精品久久一二三| 综合色区亚洲熟女妇p| 97午夜理论电影影院| 精美亚洲一区二区三区| 国产午夜精品福利91| 四虎永久在线日韩精品观看| 国产99久久精品一区二区| 久久久一本精品99久久精品36 | 亚洲老熟女一区二区三区| 90后极品粉嫩小泬20p | 国产成人午夜福利在线观看| 国产成人午夜在线视频极速观看| 国产乱弄免费视频观看| 亚洲区福利视频免费看| 无码人妻av免费一区二区三区| 久久久久久伊人高潮影院| 国产香蕉精品视频一区二区三区| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 国产精品偷伦费观看一次| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放|