<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 英語口語 > 旅行為話題的英語口語對話

        旅行為話題的英語口語對話

        時間: 玉蓮928 分享

        旅行為話題的英語口語對話

          旅行的時候的心境會發生很大的變化,用英語來和英語國家的人進行對話,也可以豐富我們的世界觀。下面是學習啦小編給大家帶來旅行英語對話,供大家參閱!

          旅行英語對話1:航班延誤

          A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

          A:上午好,先生。有什么能為您效勞的?

          B: My flight has been delayed. Can you tell me. Why?

          B:我的航班延誤了。我想知道原因。

          A: The airport has been closed clue to the bad weather condition.

          A:因為天氣的原因,機場關閉了。

          B: How long wili the delay last?

          B:延誤多長時間?

          A: Maybe two or three hours.

          A:可能要兩三個小時吧。

          B:l have to stay here tonight.

          B:看來我今晚不得不在這兒過夜了。

          A: Don't worry about that. We will arrange tonight's accommodation.

          A:您不用擔心,今晚您的食宿由我們來安排。

          B:Thank you.

          B:謝謝。

          旅行英語對話2:火車旅行

          Rumei: Bina, come and join us.

          如梅:比娜,跟我們一起來吧。

          Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.

          比娜:謝謝,大家好。

          Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.

          如梅:比娜,你還沒有見到過我們的朋友大山呢。

          Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.

          比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊爾。

          Dashan:Hi, Bina.

          大山:比娜,你好。

          Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?

          如梅:你還記得我的丈夫云波吧?

          Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.

          比娜:當然記得,云波,你好。

          Dashan: Bina, please sit down.

          大山:比娜,請坐。

          Bina: Thanks.

          比娜:謝謝。

          Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.

          如梅:聽我說,比娜去過中國呢。

          Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?

          大山:是嗎?都去過哪幾個城市?

          Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing.

          比娜:我想想。我去過好幾個城市…… 上海、西安還有北京。

          Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?

          云波:太好了。你覺得上海怎么樣?

          Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.

          比娜:我喜歡上海,可就是太擁擠了。

          Dashan: Did you like Beijing?

          大山:你喜歡北京嗎?

          Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing.

          比娜:喜歡。但是我最喜歡西安。那里的兵馬俑真是令人驚奇。

          Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day.

          Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.

          如梅:你知道,我從未去過西安。 云波,有朝一日,我們得到西安去看看。人人都說我們應該去參觀那里的兵馬俑。

          Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.

          大山:我親眼見到了,我同意他們的建議。你確實應該去看看。

          Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.

          比娜:喂,給我講講你們的加拿大的旅行吧。

          Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.

          云波:哦,我們過得非常開心。我們是從溫哥華出發的。 我們很高興訪問了不列顛哥倫比亞省,見到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。

          Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?

          比娜:你們到平原三省去了嗎?

          Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.

          大山:去了,我們在那里度過了愉快的時光。

          Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.

          云波:可是那里很冷。我永遠也忘不了那里的大雪。

          Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our

          first visit to a Canadian company.

          如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀請我們去參觀了他的公司。我們是第一次走進

          加拿大公司的大門。

          Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.

          云波:了解公司的新技術我很高興。

          Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.

          如梅:別忘了跟比娜講我們的那次家宴。

          Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home.

          云波:對了,大山的朋友邀請我們到他家里去吃飯。 到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意義。

          Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?

          比娜:大山帶你們去魁北克了嗎?

          Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal.

          如梅:去了,大山法語講得很好,他帶我們去了魁北克市和蒙特利爾市。

          Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside.

          云波:我們還去了愛德華王子島。能在鄉村度過一段時光我很高興。

          Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?

          比娜:你們可是游歷了不少地方啊。

          Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?

          如梅:是啊。而且,我們還一直講英語,是吧?

          Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.

          大山:是的,好啦,我們最好決定吃什么飯吧。

          Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup.

          比娜:我得看一看菜單。哦,我要蔬菜湯。

          Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.

          云波:啊,往外看吶。 看那大湖。 看起來就像是海洋。

          Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes.

          比娜:哦,那是蘇必利爾湖,五大湖中最大的一個。

          Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.

          大山:乘火車旅行真好,能觀賞到這么多風景。

          Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.

          比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我總是能得到身心的松弛。

          Server: May I take your order?

          服務員:要點菜嗎?

          Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?

          如梅:比娜,你什么時候乘船到維多利亞?

          Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing?

          比娜:今天晚上6點的渡輪。你們呢?去北京的航班是什么時候?

          Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.

          如梅:明天早晨7點。這次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高興與你交談。讓我們保持聯系吧。

          Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.

          比娜:我希望你跟我聯系。我會給你們寫信的。

          Rumei: I'd like that.

          如梅:我希望這樣。

          Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.

          大山:比娜,跟你交談我很高興。多保重。

          旅行英語對話3:美術展

          Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away.

          大山:嘿,看,我們剛經過了一個圖騰柱。土著藝術品的展覽一定不會太遠了。

          Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?

          云波:土著藝術品在加拿大很受歡迎,是吧?

          Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.

          大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民創造出了很精美的藝術品。你們還記得吧,我們在溫哥華去過的那家漂亮的土著工藝品商店。里面有圖騰柱、面具、鑲綴珠、籃筐以及版畫。

          Yunbo: That's right.

          云波:是啊。

          Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?

          如梅:這種藝術品非常壯觀,富有象征意義,你說是吧?

          Yunbo: Yes, it is.

          云波:對。

          Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.

          如梅:看那些奇特的動物塑像。

          Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece of art tells a story?

          大山:對,個個饒有興趣。你知道嗎?每一件藝術品都講述一個故事呢。

          Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.

          如梅:我原來不知道。我們再多看看。

          Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.

          如梅:我們休息一下,喝杯茶你們倆覺得怎么樣?我的腳疼死了。美術館里一定會有餐館吧。

          Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too.

          大山:確實有。說句實話我也想歇歇腳。

          Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?

          云波:我倒是情愿再多看一會展覽,你們不會在意吧?

          Rumei: Of course not.

          如梅:當然不會。

          Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes.

          大山:好的,我們到餐館去,40分鐘后我們在禮品店碰頭。

          Yunbo: Great.

          云波:好的。

          Rumei: Don't be late.

          如梅:可別晚了。

          Yunbo: I won't.

          云波:我不會的。

          Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother.

          如梅:我應該給云波的媽媽買件禮物。

          Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.

          大山:在禮品店估計你能選到一份好禮品。

          Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?

          云波:你們等了很久了嗎?

          Rumei: Yes, since 4:45.

          如梅:是啊,從4點45分就開始等你了。

          Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.

          云波:哎呀,真糟,你們等了半個小時了。我真的非常抱歉。

          Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.

          如梅:沒關系。能有時間多轉一轉我很高興。

          Yunbo: Have you bought anything?

          云波:你買了什么東西了嗎?

          Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one?

          如梅:還沒有。我正在想給你母親買一本通訊簿,你覺得這個怎么樣?

          Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out.

          云波:很漂亮。我的母親會喜歡的。謝謝你為她挑選。

          Rumei: You're welcome.

          如梅:不用客氣。

          Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.

          大山:啊,我們得走了。


        看過旅行英語對話的人還看了:

        1.旅行英語口語對話閱讀

        2.旅行話題英語口語對話

        3.旅行英語口語對話

        4.關于旅游話題英語對話

        5.關于旅游話題英語對話

        2123202 主站蜘蛛池模板: 日产乱码卡一卡2卡三卡四| 成人欧美日韩一区二区三区| 亚洲丰满熟女一区二区v| 亚洲中文字幕无码一久久区| 国产精品.com| 国产亚洲av手机在线观看| 亚洲av优女天堂熟女久久| 国产中文字幕精品免费| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 久久人人97超碰人人澡爱香蕉| 国产成人精品日本亚洲第一区| 日本最大色倩网站www| 国产精品人妻久久毛片高清无卡| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出69影院一| 久99久热免费视频播放| 亚洲精品国产中文字幕| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 色就色中文字幕在线视频| 国产成人九九精品二区三区| 色综合a怡红院怡红院首页| 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑| 国产一区二区三区综合视频| 亚洲一区成人在线视频| 亚洲欧美成人一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美啪啪视屏| 少妇激情一区二区三区视频小说| 综合人妻久久一区二区精品| 国产福利在线观看免费第一福利| 91人妻无码成人精品一区91| 99精品电影一区二区免费看| 日本变态网址中国字幕| 99久久亚洲综合精品网| 欧美白妞大战非洲大炮| 国产精品激情av在线播放| 日韩欧美一区二区三区永久免费 | 99精品国产一区二区三区不卡| AV在线不卡观看免费观看| 成人av午夜在线观看| 91麻豆精品国产91久| 亚洲欧美日韩在线码| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97|