<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 英語口語 >

        生活中練習的日常英語口語

        時間: 詩盈1200 分享

          在中國,由于實用英語的逐漸重視,英語口語學習也尤為重要,今天小編就給大家來分享英語口語,有時間的就都來閱讀吧

          How International are you? 你有多國際化?

          Todd: OK, Katie.

          托德:好,凱蒂。

          Katie: Yeah.

          凱蒂:嗯。

          Todd: Let's take an international test.

          托德:我們來進行一場國際性測試。

          Katie: Oh, OK.

          凱蒂:好。

          Todd: How international are you? Let's find out.

          托德:你有多國際化?我們來測試一下。

          Katie: Let's find out.

          凱蒂:我們來測試吧。

          Todd: First, have you ever eaten Greek food?

          托德:第一個問題,你吃過希臘食物嗎?

          Katie: Greek food? Ah, I've eaten, how do you say it, falafel.

          凱蒂:希臘食物?嗯,我吃過,那叫什么來著,鷹嘴豆餅。

          Todd: Oh, is that Greek?

          托德:哦,那是希臘食物?

          Katie: I think so. I've had that, but apart from that, I've never eaten Greek food. How about you?

          凱蒂:我想是的。我吃過那個,不過除那以外,我沒吃過其他希臘食物。你呢?

          Todd: Ah, I think I have. Like, I've eaten Greek yogurt. Does that count?

          托德:我想我吃過。我吃過希臘酸奶。那算嗎?

          Katie: That counts.

          凱蒂:算。

          Todd: That counts?

          托德:真的算?

          Katie: That counts.

          凱蒂:算。

          Todd: OK, have you ever eaten Russian food?

          托德:好,你吃過俄羅斯食物嗎?

          Katie: What's Russian food?

          凱蒂:什么是俄羅斯食物?

          Todd: I think, Russian food, is it borscht? Borscht is like a cabbage soup.

          托德:我想羅宋湯應該算俄羅斯食物吧?羅宋湯和卷心菜湯差不多。

          Katie: Hmm, I've never eaten Russian food.

          凱蒂:嗯,那我從來沒吃過俄羅斯食物。

          Todd: Yeah, maybe I haven't eaten Russian food either. OK, last one, have you ever eaten Vietnamese food?

          托德:嗯,也許我也沒吃過。好,最后一個和食物有關的問題,你吃過越南食物嗎?

          Katie: Ah, I see it written down. Is it pho?

          凱蒂:啊,這個我記得,越南河粉,對吧?

          Todd: Pho, the noodles?

          托德:越南河吧,面食嗎?

          Katie: Yeah, I've eaten pho before.

          凱蒂:對,我以前吃過越南河粉。

          Todd: Yeah, I've been to Vietnam so I've eaten Vietnamese food a lot. And pho the noodles is really good.

          托德:我去過越南,所以我吃過很多越南食物。越南河粉很好吃。

          Katie: Yeah, it's delicious.

          凱蒂:對,非常美味。

          Todd: I've had that too.

          托德:我也吃過。

          Katie: OK, now let's talk about languages.

          凱蒂:好,現在我們來談談語言。

          Todd: Oh, OK. Have you ever studied French?

          托德:哦,好。你學過法語嗎?

          Katie: I have. I studied French for five years.

          凱蒂:學過。我學過五年法語。

          Todd: Oh, can you still speak French?

          托德:哦,你現在還會說法語嗎?

          Katie: Nope. Not at all.

          凱蒂:不能。完全不行。

          Todd: Yeah, me too. I once studied French years ago, but I haven't spoken French in so long I can't remember anything.

          托德:我也是。我在很多年前學過法語,不過我很長時間沒有說過法語了,我現在一點兒法語都不記得了。

          Katie: I can't remember anything either.

          凱蒂:我也不記得。

          Todd: Have you ever studied an Asian Language?

          托德:你學過亞洲語言嗎?

          Katie: I've studied Japanese. I can still speak it a little bit now, and I studied a little bit of Korean, but I don't speak Korean.

          凱蒂:我學過日語。我現在能說一點兒日語,我還學過一點兒韓語,不過我不會說韓語。

          Todd: Oh, really. OK. Wow, like I've studied Thai because I lived in Thailand for five years, and like you I've studied Japanese, but my Japanese is terrible.

          托德:哦,真的嗎?哇哦,我學過泰語,因為我在泰國生活了五年,和你一樣,我也學過日語,不過我日語說得很差。

          Katie: How about your Thai?

          凱蒂:那你泰語說得怎么樣?

          Todd: My Thai is OK. It's OK. I can talk a little bit. OK, so have you ever met a Spanish person?

          托德:還可以,還不錯。我可以說一點兒泰語。好,你認識西班牙人嗎?

          Katie: A Spanish person? Actually, I don't think I have.

          凱蒂:西班牙人?我想我不認識。

          Todd: Really?

          托德:真的嗎?

          Katie: I don't think I have met a Spanish person.

          凱蒂:我想我不認識西班牙人。

          Todd: Oh, interesting. I've been to Spain so, I've met a few and we have a Spanish teacher at my school.

          托德:哦,有意思。我去過西班牙,我認識一些西班牙人,我們學校里有一名西班牙老師。

          Katie: Oh, maybe I have met a Spanish person then. Maybe, I've met a secret Spanish person.

          凱蒂:哦,那也許我也認識西班牙人。我認識一位神秘的西班牙人。

          Todd: OK, have you met a Chinese person?

          托德:好,你認識中國人嗎?

          Katie: Oh, yes, I've meet lots of Chinese people.

          凱蒂:見過,我遇到過很多中國人。

          Todd: OK, and have you met a Brazilian person?

          托德:好,那你遇到過巴西人嗎?

          Katie: I feel like if I say no, then I have. Probably. Probably, I've met a Brazilian person.

          凱蒂:我想如果我說沒有,那可能有。也許我見過巴西人。

          Todd: Yeah, I've met a few people from Brazil, so they're alway very nice. Very friendly people.

          托德:我認識一些巴西人,他們非常友好。他們人很好。

          More International 更多國際化測試

          Todd: OK, we'll talk about movies.

          托德:好,我們來談談電影。

          Katie: OK.

          凱蒂:好。

          Todd: Have you ever seen a German movie?

          托德:你看過德國電影嗎?

          Katie: I haven't seen a German movie.

          凱蒂:我沒看過德國電影。

          Todd: Oh, really? You haven't seen Das Boot?

          托德:哦,真的嗎?你沒看過《潛艇風暴》嗎?

          Katie: No, I haven't. Have you?

          凱蒂:我沒看過。你看過嗎?

          Todd: Yeah, it's a really good movie.

          托德:看過,那部電影非常不錯。

          Katie: I haven't seen very many movies.

          凱蒂:我看的電影不太多。

          Todd: Oh, OK.

          托德:哦,好。

          Katie: Even English movies, I haven't seen very many.

          凱蒂:就連英語電影,我看的都不多。

          Todd: Well, have you seen a Canadian movie?

          托德:嗯,你看過加拿大電影嗎?

          Katie: Uh, I don't know. Have I?

          凱蒂:我不記得了。我看過嗎?

          Todd: Well, the thing is, in Hollywood in America, all the famous actors are Canadian, so I think everybody's seen a Canadian movie.

          托德:嗯,事實是,在美國好萊塢,所有著名的男演員都是加拿大人,所以我想所有人都看過加拿大電影。

          Katie: I've definitely seen a Canadian actor.

          凱蒂:那我一定看過加拿大男演員出演的電影。

          Todd: Yeah, all actors in America are Canadian it seems like.

          托德:對,看起來在美國活動的所有男演員都是加拿大人。

          Katie: I think so.

          凱蒂:我也這么想。

          Todd: OK, have you ever bought something from Italy?

          托德:好,你買過意大利商品嗎?

          Katie: From Italy. I have. I have bought - not for me - but I bought my mother a bag from Italy one time.

          凱蒂:意大利商品。我買過。不過不是給自己買的,我給我媽媽買過一個意大利的皮包。

          Todd: OK, what was the brand?

          托德:好,什么牌子?

          Katie: I have no idea. She asked me to buy a brand and I bought it, but I don't know which one it was.

          凱蒂:我不記得了。她告訴了我一個牌子,然后我就買了,我不記得是哪個牌子了。

          Todd: OK, have you bought something from Japan?

          托德:好,你買過日本商品嗎?

          Katie: I've bought lots of things from Japan. I've lived in Japan for a few years, so I've bought all kinds of things from Japan.

          凱蒂:我買過很多日本商品。我在日本生活過幾年,所以我買過各種各樣的日本商品。

          Todd: OK, and now we'll move on to countries.

          托德:好,現在我們來談國家。

          Katie: OK.

          凱蒂:好。

          Todd: Have you ever been to France?

          托德:你去過法國嗎?

          Katie: I have. Actually, I have been to France a couple of times. My high school has a house in Japan, oh.

          凱蒂:我就讀的高中在日本有房產,哦,不是日本。

          Todd: Ok.

          托德:沒關系。

          Katie: My high school has a house in France, so for our school trips we would go to France every year.

          凱蒂:去過。實際上,我去過兩三次法國。我就讀的高中在法國有房產,所以我們每年的學校旅行都會去法國。

          Todd: Ooh, how nice.

          托德:哦,真不錯。

          Katie: Yeah, how about you? Have you been to France?

          凱蒂:對,你呢?你去過法國嗎?

          Todd: You know, I haven't really. I took a bus from England to Prague, so the bus drove through France, but it never stopped.

          托德:你知道,我沒去過。我之前從英國坐巴士去了葡萄牙,那輛巴士經過法國,不過并沒有停。

          Katie: I see.

          凱蒂:我知道了。

          Todd: What other countries have you been to?

          托德:你還去過哪些地方?

          Katie: I've been to Germany, I've been to Hong Kong, I've been to South Korea, and I've been to China.

          凱蒂:我去過德國、香港、韓國和中國。

          Todd: Wow, you've been to a lot of places.

          托德:哇哦,你去過很多地方。

          Katie: Yeah. How about you? What countries have you been to?

          凱蒂:對。你呢?你去過哪些地方?

          Todd: Ah, I've been to countries in Europe. I've been to Israel. I've been to Cambodia, and Laos. I worked in Thailand, and I've been to Taiwan and Korea.

          托德:嗯,我去過很多歐洲國家。我還去過以色列、柬埔寨和老撾。而且我在泰國工作過,另外我還去過臺灣和韓國。

          Katie: Wow. Which country did you like the best?

          凱蒂:哇哦。那你最喜歡哪里?

          Todd: Oh boy! That's impossible. I will say this, I love ... I love Seoul. I love Seoul, Korea. It's a great city. OK, anyway, thanks Katie.

          托德:哦!這太難了,我想是……我愛首爾。我愛韓國首爾。那是座很棒的城市。嗯,好了,謝謝你,凱蒂。

          Katie: Thank you.

          凱蒂:謝謝。

          Meg has to move 梅格要搬家

          Todd: So Meg, are you busy this weekend?

          托德:梅格,你這周末忙嗎?

          Meg: Yes, I'm so busy because I'm moving.

          梅格:我很忙,因為我要搬家。

          Todd: Oh, no.

          托德:哦,天哪。

          Meg: Yeah, there's a lot of work to do.

          梅格:對,所以有很多事情要做。

          Todd: What do you have to do?

          托德:你要做什么?

          Meg: First, I have to prepare my apartment, so I need to pack all of my things.

          梅格:首先,我要收拾公寓,所以我要把所有東西都打包。

          Todd: That's not fun.

          托德:那可不好玩。

          Meg: No, it takes a long time.

          梅格:對,要花很長時間。

          Todd: Do you need help?

          托德:你需要幫忙嗎?

          Meg: Yeah, do you have time to help me?

          梅格:需要,你有時間幫我嗎?

          Todd: I can help you on Sunday.

          托德:我周日可以幫你。

          Meg: Ooh, are you busy on Saturday?

          梅格:哦,你周六很忙嗎?

          Todd: Yeah, on Saturday I have to work. I have to teach two classes, and then after I teach, I have to grade papers.

          托德:對,我周六要上班。我周六要教課,有兩堂課,然后我要閱卷。

          Meg: Oh, it sounds like you're really busy too.

          梅格:哦,聽起來你也很忙。

          Todd: Yeah. Plus, I have to meet my friends that evening.

          托德:對。另外,我周六晚上約了朋友。

          Meg: Oh, what will you do with your friends?

          梅格:哦,你和朋友要去做什么?

          Todd: I'm helping my friend also. My friend has car problems, so I have to take him to the mechanic, but on Sunday I can help you.

          托德:我也是去給朋友幫忙。我朋友的車有問題,所以我要帶他去修車,不過我周日可以幫你。

          Meg: OK, that would be great because on Sunday I have to take some trash to the dump, and I have to finish some paperwork at city hall to prepare for moving to a new country.

          梅格:好,那太好了,因為我周日要倒垃圾,還要去市正廳辦手續,準備搬去另一個國家生活。

          Todd: Now, because you're moving, do you have to go to the post office?

          托德:既然你打算搬家,那你是不是要去趟郵局?

          Meg: I do have to go to the post office. I almost forgot. At the post office, I have to submit a form to say my new address.

          梅格:我的確得去郵局。我差點給忘了。我要在郵局提交表單,寫上我的新地址。

          Todd: Ah, that's good because I have to go to the post office, too.

          托德:那正好,我也要去郵局。

          Meg: Oh, really.

          梅格:哦,真的嗎?

          Todd: I have to send my mom's birthday gift to her.

          托德:我要去給我媽媽寄生日禮物。

          Meg: When is your mom's birthday?

          梅格:你媽媽什么時候生日?

          Todd: It was one month ago.

          托德:一個月以前。

          Meg: Ah, so you have to send it quickly.

          梅格:那你得趕緊寄了。

          Todd: Yes, I have to get on it.

          托德:對,我得趕緊去辦。

          Meg: OK, well, let's go together.

          梅格:好,那我們一起去郵局吧。

          Todd: So, I'll see you Sunday. What time should I be here?

          托德:那周日見。我什么時候來找你合適?

          Meg: I have to go to city hall by three p.m., so can you come at two?

          梅格:我下午三點要去市政廳,你可以兩點過來嗎?

          Todd: OK, but if you want to go to the dump, the dump closes at noon, so we have to leave early.

          托德:好,不過垃圾站中午就關了,如果你要去倒垃圾,我們得早點走。

          Meg: Ah, OK. Can you come at eleven?

          梅格:好。那你11點過來可以嗎?

          Todd: Yes. OK, so I will see you at eleven o'clock.

          托德:好。那11點見。

          Meg: Great, see you then.

          梅格:太好了,到時候見。

          Todd: Bye.

          托德:再見。

          Meg: Bye.

          梅格:再見。


        生活中練習的日常英語口語相關文章:

        1.生活日常英語口語:代我問好

        2.日常常用英語口語:我是不會放你走的

        3.練習英語口語必背的10篇文章

        4.日常英語口語對話短文

        5.常用英語口語對話句子

        4171038 主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕不卡在线播放| 日韩av裸体在线播放| 麻豆第一区mv免费观看网站| 久久久久久综合网天天| 两个人看的www高清免费中文| 亚洲精品中文字幕码专区| 国产一二三区在线| 粉嫩大学生无套内射无码卡视频| 亚洲精品国模一区二区| 久章草这里只有精品| 99精品久久久中文字幕| 国产香蕉在线视频| 日韩精品一区二区三区不卡| jizzjizz少妇亚洲水多| 久久精品中文字幕少妇| www欧美在线观看| 日韩av综合免费在线| 无码国产精成人午夜视频不卡 | 综合欧美视频一区二区三区| 国产精品高清一区二区三区| 人妻少妇精品视频专区| 国产精品护士| 亚洲国产午夜精品福利| 在线中文字幕亚洲日韩2020| 一面上边一面膜下边的免费| 91色老久久精品偷偷性色| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交喷水| 亚洲偷自拍国综合| 亚洲视频第一页在线观看| 亚洲男人的天堂久久香蕉| 亚洲国产精品人人做人人爱| 亚洲成人免费在线| 国产精品国产亚洲区久久| 国产白袜脚足j棉袜在线观看| 亚洲国产黄色| 91福利视频一区二区| 福利视频一区福利二区| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 亚洲+成人+国产| 久草国产在线观看|