<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 生活英語 > 英語情景對話 > 預訂酒店英文情景對話

        預訂酒店英文情景對話

        時間: 韋彥867 分享

        預訂酒店英文情景對話

          小學英語對話課是整個小學英語教學的重要組成部分,主要內容以豐富的對話情境、簡單的英語句型表達和課文相關的話題為主,主要目的是培養小學生初步運用英語語言進行交際的能力。小編精心收集了預訂酒店英文情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

          預訂酒店英文情景對話1

          R:Receptionist 接待員G:Guest客人

          R:Good morning,Hilton Hotel.What can I do for you?

          早上好。這里是希爾頓酒店。您需要幫忙嗎?

          G:Yes,1 would like to book a room at your hotel.

          是的,我想在你們酒店訂一間房。

          R:What kind of roonl would you like(prefer)?A single room or a double room.

          您想要訂什么樣的房間?單人房還是雙人房呢?

          G:A double room,please.

          一間雙人房。

          R:From which date and for how many nights?

          從什么時候開始?打算住多久呢?

          G:From July 25 to July 28,for three nights.

          7月25號到7月28號,三個晚上。

          R:Could you please hold on?I’11 check our vacancies for those days.(After a while)Yes,sir.We do have a double room for those days.

          請稍等,我要查一下那些天有沒有空房。(過了一會兒)先生,我們那些天有雙人房。

          G:Ok.What’s the rate/How much does that cost?

          好的。價錢多少?

          R:It’s 120 U.S.dollars per night.

          120美元一晚。

          G:I’ll take that.

          就這樣吧。

          R:May I have your name and your telephone number?

          我可以知道您的名字和電話號碼嗎?

          G:Yes,my name is Bruce and my telephone number is 27854466.

          可以,我叫布魯斯,我的電話號碼是27854466。

          R:I’d like to confirm your reservation.A double room for Mr.Bruce at 120 U.S.dollars per night from July 25 to July 28.Is that correct'?

          我想確認一下你的預訂。布魯斯先生預訂一間雙人房,從7月25號到7 月28號,每晚120美元,對嗎?

          G:Exactly.

          完全正確。

          R:Thank you very much,Mr.Bruce.We look forward to serving you.

          非常感謝您,布魯斯先生。我們期待著為您服務。

          G:Thank you and goodbye.

          謝謝。再見。

          R:Goodbye.

          再見。

          預訂酒店英文情景對話2

          R:

          Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?

          長虹飯店。需要我幫忙嗎?

          G:

          I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation.

          我從美國打的電話。我在我來之前想先訂個酒店。

          R:

          Yes,madam.How can i help you?

          是的,夫人,我怎樣幫你呢?

          G:

          The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.

          第一,我想知道從機場到酒店要多久。

          R:

          Only fifteen minutes drive.

          只需要15分鐘。

          G:

          Do you have a conference room?

          你會議室嗎?

          R:

          We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach.

          我們有分別可以容納400人,還有8人,或者20人的會議室。

          G:

          So you must have a business center.

          所以,是有商務中心的。

          R:

          Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex.

          是的,夫人,在2004年商務中心提供了服務。我們可以提供秘書,翻譯服務,我們當然有傳真和電傳。

          G:

          What do you charge for double and single rooms?

          你這的單人間和雙人間分別怎么收費的?

          R:

          Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.

          單人房要320元,而雙人房每天要收480元

          G:

          That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.

          這聽起來似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板談談再決定。

          R:

          Do you need any further information,madam?

          夫人,你還需要什么資料嗎?

          G:

          Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?

          啊,是的,酒店這有精品店嗎?

          R:

          Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket.

          是的,夫人,事實上,我們這有時裝精品店,禮品店和超市。

          G:

          Thank you for all information.

          謝謝您的所有信息。

          R:

          Thank you for calling the Changhong.

          感謝您致電長虹.

          預訂酒店英文情景對話3

          Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

          下午好,我能幫您什么嗎?

          Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

          下午好,這里是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

          R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

          有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

          C: West, W-E-S-T.

          R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

          謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

          C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

          我將會住很長一段時間的。

          R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

          很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

          C: How much is the suite, please?

          請問套房多少錢呢?

          R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

          您訂的套房一天是320元。

          C: Does that include attendance?

          有包括服務費嗎?

          R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

          320元一天,包含服務費。

          C: Meals included?

          餐費有包含在內嗎?

          R: Meals are extra, not included.

          餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

          C: What services come with that?

          都還有些其他的什么服務嗎?

          R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

          您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話并且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

          C: Do I have to pay in advance?

          我需要提前預付嗎?

          R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

          要的,您需要先預付一半,稍后會設定一個帳戶。

          C: On which floor is the suite?

          套房在幾樓呢?

          R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

          我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室并且都是朝南的。

          C: What’s the difference between them?

          它們之間有什么不同呢?

          R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

          條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什么不同。

          C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

          哪一間更安靜?

          R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

          三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

          C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

          我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

          R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

          好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

          C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

          不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

          R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

          那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之后有房間給您了。

          C: What if there isn’t any room then?

          是不是那之后都沒有房間了?

          R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

          不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方為您找一家酒店。

          C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

          好的,謝謝,再見。

          
        看了“預訂酒店英文情景對話”的人還看了:

        1.預訂酒店英語對話稿精選

        2.關于酒店預訂英語對話

        3.關于酒店預定英語對話

        4.酒店預訂英語對話精選

        5.關于酒店情景英語對話

        2516938 主站蜘蛛池模板: 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 国产精品电影久久久久电影网| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 国产精品久久中文字幕| av毛片| 日韩中文日韩中文字幕亚| 国产真实乱对白精彩久久老熟妇女 | 国产女主播白浆在线观看| 在线观看中文字幕国产码| 日韩秘 无码一区二区三区| 成人亚洲欧美一区二区三区| 青草青草久热精品视频在线播放| 色伦专区97中文字幕| 99精品国产一区二区电影| 中文字幕在线观看国产双飞高清| 91精品国产午夜福利| 久久综合偷拍视频五月天| 日韩精品一区二区都可以| 亚洲一区二区三区18禁| 国产精品∧v在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久亚洲区色播| 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕| 噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码| 亚洲精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 少妇高潮久久蜜柚av| 国产香蕉尹人综合在线观看| 亚洲国产一区在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕国产精品| 成人无码区在线观看| 国产午夜福利免费入口| 久久精品亚洲乱码伦伦中文| 国产精品亚洲第一区在线| 7777精品伊久久久大香线蕉| 免费视频爱爱太爽了| 亚洲欧美牲交| 韩国18禁啪啪无遮挡免费| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV紧身裤 | 广东少妇大战黑人34厘米视频| 中文字幕在线制服丝袜| 国产精品天干天干在线观看澳门| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成AAAA|