<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 生活英語 > 英語情景對話 > 簡單的英語對話

        簡單的英語對話

        時間: 韋彥867 分享

        簡單的英語對話

          英語對話教學是英語課堂教學的重要組成部分,在提升教師教學能力、促進學生學習方面發揮著越來越重要的作用。學習啦小編整理了簡單的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

          簡單的英語對話一

          Todd: OK, we're here with Laura. Hello!

          大家好,今天我們請到的是Laura。

          Laura: Hi!

          嗨!

          Todd: Hi! Now, Laura, where you are from?

          嗨!Laura,你來自哪里?

          Laura: I'm from Hong Kong.

          我來自香港。

          Todd: Hong Kong. That's great. So tell us about Hong Kong.

          香港。太棒了。你給我們講講香港吧。

          Laura: Well, it's a country for people, and well, when I ask my friends would they love HongKong they just say, Oh well, many good cheap things to buy, what, so many, a lot of deliciousdishes, what, so.

          好,這是個很適合人們居住的地方。每次我問我朋友會不會愛上香港的時候他們都會回答說,哦,會,那兒的東西很便宜而且食物都很好吃。

          Laura: And Hong Kong is a really big modern city, with tall, tall buildings.

          而且香港是個非常大的現代化城市,有很多摩天大樓。

          Todd: Do you live downtown where all the tall buildings are?

          你是住在大樓遍地的市區嗎?

          Laura: When, I'm in the city. I live in the 24th floor.

          嗯,我住在市區,我家在24層。

          Todd: The 24th floor.

          24層。

          Laura: So my brother live in 44.

          我哥哥住44層。

          Todd: Wow!

          哇!

          Laura: It's amazing right?

          很神奇吧?

          Todd: Yeah, that's insane. Wow

          對呀,哇,那太瘋狂了。

          Laura: So just for residential users we have very tall buildings.

          所以說僅僅是居民區就都是高樓大廈。

          Todd: Oh, OK. What's the best thing about Hong Kong?

          哦,好。香港最好的部分是什么?

          Laura: Well, what do you mean?

          嗯,什么意思?

          Todd: Like what's something that is really nice about living in Hong Kong?

          就是說住在香港哪點好?

          Laura: Mm!

          嗯!

          Todd: It's kind of hard. I'm sorry. On the spot. How about the food? Does Hong Kong havereally good food?

          一時間還真有點兒難說。食物?香港有很多美食嗎?

          Laura: Maybe a lot of choice. So you have different kind of cuisine, like Japanese food, Chinesefood, Western food, well, a lot of choice.

          大概會有很多選擇。你會品嘗到不同種類的美食,像日式菜,中餐,西餐,還有很多其他選擇。

          Todd: OK. And the people of Hong Kong, do they all speak different types of Chinese?

          好。香港人講各種中國方言嗎?

          Laura: Well, mainly Cantonese, but sometimes, well in school they usually speak English.

          嗯,主要是說廣東話,而在學校他們通常說英語。

          Todd: Really!

          是嘛!

          Laura: Yes, now because well, we are a part of China, so we usually, we have to learn Mandarinas well.

          是的,但現在因為我們也算是中國的一部分,所以我們不得不學普通話。

          Todd: OK, so you speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.

          好,所以說你會說普通話,廣東話和英語。

          Laura: Well, you can say that.

          對,可以這么說。

          Todd: That's amazing. OK, thanks a lot.

          太棒了,好的,非常感謝。

          簡單的英語對話二

          Todd: So, hello, Alexandra.

          Alexandra,你好。

          Alexandra: Hi, how are you?

          嗨,最近怎么樣?

          Todd: I'm doing good. Now Alexandra, you're from Miami.

          不錯。你來自邁阿密?

          Alexandra: Yes, I am.

          是的。

          Todd: OK, so why don't you tell us about Miami.

          好的,那你跟我說說邁阿密吧。

          Alexandra: Born and raised in Miami, and it's very warm, very warm. Lots of different people. Itseems to be the port of Central and South America, so there's several different people fromdifferent countries coming through, as well as from Europe and some parts of the North of theUnited States come down for a visit and it's a tourist destination.

          我生長在邁阿密,那兒非常非常暖和。還有很多不同的人種。它貌似是中美洲和南美洲的港口,所以會有很多來自不同國家的不同人種經過此地,而且還會有歐洲和北美的一些人去那兒參觀。那還是個旅游勝地。

          Todd: Wow, were you born in Miami?

          哇,你出生在邁阿密嗎?

          Alexandra: Yes

          是的。

          Todd: Really!

          真的呀!

          Alexandra: Yes, I was.

          是的。

          Todd: And you lived your whole life there?

          你一直都住在那兒?

          Alexandra: Yep, yeah, yeah.

          對對對。

          Todd: That's cool, what's the best thing about Miami?

          那不錯啊,邁阿密最吸引人的是什么啊?

          Alexandra: The weather obviously, weather and the nearness to the ocean. Everything you canthink of that can be done on the ocean, you can find a way to do it there.

          很顯然是氣候。還有隔海很近。凡是你能想到在海上做的事兒,在那兒都能做。

          Todd: Oh, nice, so what water sports do you play?

          哦,不錯,那你都玩什么水上運動啊?

          Alexandra: There's water volleyball, and do some skiing, and diving, and also during seasonyou can go and catch lobster down in the keys.

          有水上排球,滑水,潛水,有龍蝦的時候你還可以去一些地方抓龍蝦。

          Todd: Really

          真的嗎?

          Alexandra: Yes, so it can be fun.

          對呀,特別有趣。

          Todd: That's so cool. So you catch the lobster and eat it that night?

          那很不錯啊。你可以白天捉了龍蝦,當天晚上就可以享用了?

          Alexandra: Yes. Yes. Absolutely. So you just go get the lobster out of the traps, take theupstairs to the boat, so to speak, and just throw them in a pot, and you're gonna have dinnerin no time.

          是的是的,當然。你就從洞里挖出龍蝦,再上樓拿到船上,也就是說,你直接把龍蝦扔到鍋里就可以直接吃晚飯了。

          Todd: You don't eat them on the boat do you?

          你們不會在船上吃龍蝦吧?

          Alexandra: You can.

          你可以的。

          Todd: Really! People eat the lobsters on the boat?

          真的?!人們都在船上吃龍蝦嗎?

          Alexandra: Yeah, you can.

          對呀,你也可以。

          Todd: Wow. Are they dangerous? I mean, cause they can snip your fingers.

          哇,不危險嗎?我的意思是龍蝦會劃到手指。

          Alexandra: Well, you don't, you make sure you catch them in the right, hold them from the tailend and people usually put rubber bands around the claws, and you can just throw them intoboiling water, get your butter out and you're good to go.

          哦,你不必擔心。你要確保你抓著它的右爪,握著它的尾端。而且人們通常會用橡皮筋纏住它們的爪子,然后直接扔進沸水里,取出的時候放點黃油,然后你就可以美美地享用了。

          簡單的英語對話三

          Todd: So, Alexandra, you said that you were born in Miami.

          Alexandra, 你說你生于邁阿密。

          Alexandra: Yes, I was.

          是的。

          Todd: And you still live there?

          你還住在那兒嗎?

          Alexandra: Yes, I am, I do live there, now.

          是的,我現在確實還住在那兒。

          Todd: Has the city changed a lot?

          那所城市有很大變化嗎?

          Alexandra: Actually it has.

          事實上是有的。

          As a young kid, there was a lot more freedom as a child to just run around your neighborhood or ride your bike, go to school without being escorted by a parent or going on a bus, you could walk to school or ride your bike to school.

          一個小孩子是有很多自由的,你可以四處拜訪你的鄰居或者你可以自己騎車去上學,而不一定要讓家長護送,也不一定就非得乘公交上學。你可以走著去也可以騎車去。

          Now there are so many more people in the city and the demographics have changed due to a hurricane we had about ten or twelve years ago, and so it's, the parents now have to be more vigilant with their children.

          現在這個城市的人口越來越多,而且由于十或十二年前的一場颶風,人口統計數據在改變,而且正是因為這個,家長們對孩子的安危會更加警惕。

          Be more careful. There's more people.

          更加小心。人口又多了。

          Todd: You said a hurricane changed the demographics.

          你說一場颶風改變了人口統計數據。

          Alexandra: Yes, in, Hurricane Andrew had come into Florida, lower, southern Florida, and had completely demolished this south of Miami, a city called homestead,

          是的,颶風來的時候,安德魯已經到了佛羅里達州,南佛羅里達,而且已經完全拆除了邁阿密南部的一個叫家園的城市。

          and all those residents moved up to Miami, and many of the residents in Miami that had damage from the hurricane moved up to the next county up.

          而且所有的居民都搬到了邁阿密,而且很多邁阿密的居民又因受到這場颶風的影響搬到了另外的一個城市。

          So you have a completely different demographic coming in.

          那么人口結構也就變得完全不同了。

          Many people from other parts that were affected in South Florida also moved up, and also the people that are originally in Miami, some even moved out of the state.

          很多住在南佛羅里達州的居民也因受到颶風的影響而搬到了邁阿密,而有些原本住在邁阿密的人,卻搬了出去。

          They had enough of hurricanes.

          颶風太強了。

          You get a category five which is probably the strongest hurricane there is, blow through and completely destroy your home, you really don't want to stick around anymore for another taste,

          那是一場五級颶風,應該算是最強的了。風強的足以刮倒你的房屋,從另一個角度來說,你真的就不會再想著再在那兒住下去了。

          so and also Miami has become a very popular place to come and live and work, so you have an increase in population, and different types of population.

          然而邁阿密也是個很適合居住和工作的地方,那么就會有更多的人,會有更多種族的人。

          As I said before there's many different people's from different countries and every so often you have a new wave of immigrants coming in, so it changes things.

          正如我之前說的,這里會有很多不同的人來自不同的國家,而且每年都會有移民潮,所以事物也就會隨之改變了。

          
        看了“簡單的英語對話”的人還看了:

        1.簡單英語情景對話大全

        2.簡單的日常英語對話

        3.簡單英語情景對話常用英語對話

        4.簡單英文情景對話

        5.3分鐘英語情景對話

        3685562 主站蜘蛛池模板: 成年18禁美女网站免费进入| 九色精品国产亚洲av麻豆一 | 国产精品久久久久久影视| 中文字幕永久精品国产| 精品夜夜澡人妻无码av| 国产亚洲精品一区二区不卡| 国产国产乱老熟女视频网站97| 国产9 9在线 | 免费| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 一级做a爰片久久毛片**| 深夜宅男福利免费在线观看 | 午夜射精日本三级| 日本丰满熟妇在线观看| 国产一二三五区不在卡| 人人妻久久人人澡人人爽人人精品| 国产精品国产三级国产专i| 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线一区二区三| 日本精选一区二区三区| 日韩人妻中文字幕精品| 双乳奶水饱满少妇呻吟免费看| 国产成人啪精品视频免费网 | 人人做人人澡人人人爽| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 日本成熟少妇喷浆视频| 国产精品三级爽片免费看| 欧美综合婷婷欧美综合五月 | 国产日产免费高清欧美一区| 国产乱女乱子视频在线播放| 性色av无码无在线观看| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 成人午夜在线观看日韩| 亚洲国产精品成人无码区| 国产色婷婷免费视频| 国产日韩一区二区在线看| av中文一区二区三区| 亚洲区日韩精品中文字幕| 在线免费播放av观看| 国产360激情盗摄全集| 最近高清中文在线字幕在线观看| 国产在线啪| 亚洲伊人久久综合影院|