<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 專業英語 > 商務英語 > 北京商務英語口語

        北京商務英語口語

        時間: 長思709 分享

        北京商務英語口語

          商務英語口語區別于日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些北京商務英語口語分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

          北京商務英語口語如下:

          你們是否能在三月初裝運?

          Could you effect shipment in early March?

          Could you make shipment in early March?

          恐怕不行。昨天我們的運輸部門告訴我,三月底前開往利-物浦的班輪艙位已全部訂滿。

          I'm afraid not. I was informed by our shipping department yesterday that liner space for Liverpool up to the end of March had been fully booked.

          那程租船呢?

          How about voyage charter ?

          如果那樣的話,就要考慮諸如裝卸天數和滯期費這些因素。

          In that ease, some factors, such as laydays and demurrage should be taken into account/consideration.

          我方將負責裝卸。最要緊的是加快裝運。

          We'll be in charge of loading and unloading.

          Well be responsible for loading and unloading.

          好的。我們盡力而為。

          The most important thing is to expedite the shipment.

          OK. Well do our best.

          因為沒有到你方港口的直達船,所以我們下個月不能裝運。

          Since there’s no available direct vessel to your port we can’t effeet shipment next month.

          下個月必須裝運,

          Shipment must be made next month?

          否則我們就趕不上旺季了。

          otherwise we won’t be able to catch the rush season.

          or else we'll miss the rush season.

          如果允許轉船,有沒有可能呢?

          Will it be possible if transhipment is allowed?

          是的。貨物可以在香港轉船。從香港到你方港口的船非常頻繁。

          Yes. The goods could be transhipped at HongKong. Sailings from HongKong to your port arc quite frequent.

          好的。我們允許由.香港轉船。

          Fine. We allow transhipment via HongKong.

          那么讓我們把它寫入合同。

          Well let’s put it down in the contract.

          好的。我們等待你方的裝運通知

          OK. So we’ll be awaiting shipping advice.

          你們打算怎樣投保?

          How are you going to arrange insurance!

          What insurance arc you going to covert

          What insurance are you going to take out?

          我們將按發票金額的110%投保水漬險。

          We’ll insure the goods against W. P. A. at invoice value plus 10%.

          We’ll cover insurance for 110% of the invoice value against W. P. A.

          因為貨物易碎,我建議加保破碎險。

          I suggest risk of breakage should be added, for the goods arc fragile risk of breakage

          那屬于附加險,而且額外保險費由你方支付。

          That’s an additional risk item, and an extra premium involved will be charged to your account.

          我知道。請及時寄給我們保臉單及已支付的保險費收據。

          I see. Please send us the insurance policy together with your receipt for the premiums paid in due course/time.

          好。

          We will.

          Do you have sufficient evidence abort your claim?

          你們索賠有充分的證據嗎?

          Sure. This survey report says that the food is mildewed.

          當然。這份檢驗報告說食品已經發霉了。

          But the goods were strictly inspected by China Commodity Inspection Bureau before shipment

          and the inspection certificate of quality showed that the goods were up to the standard for export.

          但是貨物在裝運前經過中國商檢局的嚴格檢驗,并且品質檢驗證書表明貨物已達到出口標準。

          So it seems that there is a discrepancy in the two inspection results.

          這樣看來,這兩個檢驗結果存在出入。

          The goods must have been damaged in transit,

          The damage must have taken place in transit,

          貨物一定是在運輸途中受損的,

          現在,讓我們談談傭金吧。你們付多少?

          Now let‘s move on to commission. What’s your offer on that?

          我們將支付每筆交易發票價值4%的傭金。

          A 4% commission on invoice value against each transaction will be offered.

          A commission at the rate of 4% of invoice value of each transaction will be offered.

          很遺憾,我們不能接受這樣的條件。

          I‘m sorry that we can’t accept such terms.

          5%怎么樣?這是最高的了。而且請注意你們應負擔協議期間在代理區域的一切廣告宣傳費用。

          What about 5%? That’s the best we can do. And please note that you should bear all expenses for advertising and publicity within the territory in the duration of the publicity agreement.

          好的。另外你們對爭端解決的安排有什么想法?

          OK. Then what’s your idea about the arrangement for dispute settlement ?

          爭端應提交北京中國國際經濟貿易仲裁委員會,而且該委員會的裁決是終局的,對雙方均有約束力。

          The case in dispute should be submitted for arbitration to the China International Eco- China International and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing, China, and the decision made by this Commission should be regarded as final and is binding on both parties.

        527528 主站蜘蛛池模板: 不卡国产一区二区三区| 久久精品国产热久久精品国产亚洲| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃| а√天堂8在线官网| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 色综合久久中文字幕综合网| 日本福利一区二区精品| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频 | 久久频这里精品99香蕉 | 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 午夜男女爽爽影院在线| 国产乱人伦AV在线麻豆A| 国产精品人妻熟女男人的天堂| 亚洲福利一区二区三区| 亚洲国产色婷婷久久99精品91| 国产真实精品久久二三区| 狠狠婷婷色五月中文字幕| 日日摸夜夜添夜夜添国产三级| 少妇wwwb搡bbb搡bbb| 亚洲欧美日本久久网站| 国内精品自线在拍| 久久精品国产99久久六动漫| 亚洲理论电影在线观看| 五月综合网亚洲乱妇久久| 91精品国产一二三产区| 国产成人精彩在线视频50| 久久亚洲国产成人精品v| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久| 日韩av毛片福利国产福利| 无码熟妇人妻AV影音先锋| 中文字幕自拍偷拍福利视频| 最新系列国产专区|亚洲国产| 成人av亚洲男人色丁香| 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频| 亚洲日产韩国一二三四区| 亚洲国产精品日韩专区av| 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码| 国产精品SM捆绑调教视频| 亚洲第一福利网站在线| 成年18禁美女网站免费进入|