<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦>學習英語>英語閱讀>英語詩歌>

        中英文對照外國詩歌鑒賞

        時間: 韋彥867 分享

          古英語詩歌根植于英國,由最初的口頭吟誦到后來的書面文學,其內容豐富,題材多樣。下面是學習啦小編帶來的中英文對照外國詩歌鑒賞,歡迎閱讀!

          中英文對照外國詩歌鑒賞篇一

          I Remember, I Remember我憶起,我憶起

          (1)

          I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

          The house where I was born, 那棟出生時的屋宇,

          the little window where the sun 早晨,陽光從小窗中

          Came peeping in at morn: 偷望進去:

          He never came a wink too soon, 他從不早來片刻,

          Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,

          But now, I often wish the night 但是現在,我常愿夜晚

          Had borne my breath away! 帶走我的呼吸!

          (2)

          I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

          The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花開,有紅有白

          The vi'lets, and the lily-cups, 紫羅蘭,百合

          Those flowers made of light! 那些由光輝構成的花朵!

          The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鳥筑巢的紫丁香,

          And where my brother set 有哥哥生日時

          The laburnum on his birthday,-- 種植的金煉花,--

          The tree is living yet! 依然常青!

          (3)

          I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

          Where I was used to swing 經常蕩秋千的地方

          and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而來的風是如此清爽

          To swallows on the wing; 飛燕也頗有同感;

          My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意氣揚揚的心靈,

          That is so heavy now, 現在變得如此沉重,

          And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也無法冷卻

          The fever on my brow! 我額頭的熱狂!

          (4)

          I remember, I remember 我憶起,我憶起

          The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高聳的冷杉;

          I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它細長的枝尖

          Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;

          It was a childish ignorance, 雖然只是幼稚無知,

          But now 'tis little joy 但是,現在卻少有那般快樂

          To know I'm farther off from heav'n 因為我知道自己比孩童時代

          Than when I was a boy! 離蒼穹更遙遠了!

          by Thomas Hood, 1799-1845

          中英文對照外國詩歌鑒賞篇二

          The Daffodils 水仙花

          (1)

          I wander'd lonely as a cloud 我像一朵浮云獨自漫游

          That floats on high o'er vales and hills, 飄過深谷群山,

          When all at once I saw a crowd, 突然間,看到一片

          A host of golden daffodils, 無數朵的金色水仙花,

          Beside the lake, beneath the trees, 長在湖畔,長在樹下,

          Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. 微風中翩翩起舞。

          (2)

          Continuous as the stars that shine 不斷地像發光的星斗

          And twinkle on the milky way, 閃爍在銀河中,

          They stretch'd in never-ending line 無涯無際地延伸

          Along the margin of a bay: 在海灣之濱;

          Ten thousand saw I at a glance 一瞥間,我看到成千上萬的水仙,

          Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. 搖晃著它們的小腦袋快樂地起舞。

          (3)

          The waves beside them danced, but they 海水在它們的身旁澎湃,

          Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:--- 但它們比閃耀的海波更為愉快:-

          A poet could not but be gay 詩人不得不由衷欣喜

          In such a jocund company! 在這樣愉悅的友伴之中!

          I gazed --- and gazed --- but little thought 我看了又看-可是很少想到

          What wealth the show to me had brought; 這景象帶給我多么寶貴的財富;

          (4)

          For oft, when on my couch I lie 在心境空虛或沉思之際,

          In vacant or in pensive mood, 我常仰臥在沙發上,

          They flash upon that inward eye 它們掠過我的心靈

          Which is the bliss of solitude; 那是我孤寂中的無上喜樂;

          And then my heart with pleasure fills, 于是,我心充滿喜悅,

          And dances with the daffodils. 與水仙共享舞足之樂。

          by William Wordsworth

          中英文對照外國詩歌鑒賞篇三

          Old Black Joe 老黑喬

          (1)

          Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay; 那些心頭年輕、無憂無慮的日子已離我遠去

          Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away; 我的伙伴也離開了棉花田

          Gone from the earth to a better land I know, 離開這里到一個更好的地方,我知道

          I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!" 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚

          (Refrain:) I'm coming, I'm coming, for my head is bending low; 「老黑喬!」(反復)

          I hear their gentle voices calling, 我來了,我來了,因為我的頭漸漸低垂;

          "Old Black Joe!" 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚「老黑喬!」

          (2)

          Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain? 我為何哭泣,我心并不悲傷?

          Why do I sigh that my friends come not again? 我為何要嘆息伙伴不復來?

          Grieving for forms now departed long ago, 只為懷念早已逝去的人,

          I hear their gentle voices calling, 我聽見他們柔聲呼喚

          "Old Black Joe!"「老黑喬!」

          (3)

          Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free? 昔日快樂無羈的人們,如今安在?

          The children so dear that I held upon my knee? 還有,我抱在膝上可愛的小家伙?

          Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go, 他們都已到了我靈魂所渴望去的海岸,

          I hear their gentle voices calling,我聽見他們柔聲呼喚

          "Old Black Joe!"「老黑喬!」

          by Stephen C. Foster, 1826-1864

          
        看了“中英文對照外國詩歌鑒賞”的人還看了:

        1.外國經典詩歌賞析

        2.外國經典優美詩歌欣賞

        3.經典中英文詩歌對比賞析

        4.經典中英文對照詩歌摘抄

        5.外國經典詩歌中英文

        1577962 主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久精品| 精品国产高清中文字幕| 99热精品国产三级在线观看| 国产 一区二区三区视频| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 成人精品日韩专区在线观看| 久久精品第九区免费观看| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情 | 久久亚洲欧美日本精品| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2020| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| h动态图男女啪啪27报gif| 国产成年无码久久久免费| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 麻豆精品在线| 日韩深夜免费在线观看| 日本亚洲一区二区精品久久| 在线免费成人亚洲av| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 久久久久久一区国产精品| 中文国产不卡一区二区| 亚洲成av人片无码迅雷下载 | 亚洲av高清一区二区| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 四虎永久免费高清视频| 久章草在线毛片视频播放| 中文字幕国产原创国产| 国产香蕉一区二区三区在线视频| 久久精品国产亚洲不AV麻豆| 久久综合偷拍视频五月天| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 欧美视频免费一区二区三区| 又色又污又爽又黄的网站| 精品国产中文字幕av| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 免费无码AV一区二区波多野结衣| 男人扒开添女人下部免费视频| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在线观看| 国产精品一线天粉嫩av|