<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦>學習英語>英語閱讀>英語詩歌>

        英語詩歌朗誦

        時間: 韋彥867 分享

          英語詩歌的特點和其他語言詩歌的特點一樣,都是形象的語言和富于音樂性的語言。學習啦小編整理了優美英語詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

          優美英語詩歌一

          After Apple-Picking

          摘蘋果后

          Robert Frost

          羅伯持 弗洛斯特

          My long two-pointed ladder fs sticking through a tree

          我那長梯穿過一棵蘋果樹,

          Toward heaven still,

          朝上指著天,

          And there's a barrel that I didn,t fill

          樹旁的蘋果筐我還未摘滿,

          Beside it, and there may be two or three

          可能還有兩三個蘋果

          Apples I didn,t pick upon some bough.

          還留在枝頭。

          But I am done with apple-picking now.

          但摘蘋果這活兒算告一段落了

          Essence of winter sleep is on the night,

          夜晚已經彌漫著冬眠的氣息,

          The scent of apples : I am drowsing off.

          那蘋果的香氣已催我入眠。

          I cannot rub the strangeness from my sight

          我揉揉眼睛,卻揉不掉眼前的奇怪,

          I got from looking through a pane of glass

          這怪景象來自今天早晨,

          I skimmed this morning from the drinking trough

          我從飲水槽里揭起一層冰,

          And held against the world of hoary grass.

          像一塊窗玻璃,隔窗望向

          It melted, and I let it fall and break.

          個草枯霜重的世界。

          But I was well

          冰融了,我由它掉下、碎掉。

          Upon my way to sleep before it fell,

          可是沒等它落地,我就

          And I could tell

          快進入夢鄉了。

          What form my dreaming was about to take.

          我能告訴你

          Magnified apples appear and disappear,

          我的夢以何種形式呈現。

          Stem end and blossom end

          放大的蘋果出現又消逝,

          And every fleck of russet showing clear.

          蒂端花臍

          My instep arch not only keeps the ache,

          和每個赤褐色斑都能看見。

          It keeps the pressure of a ladder-round.

          我的弓形腳背不但保持著弓形,

          I feel the ladder sway as the boughs bend.

          而且讓梯子在壓力下平衡。

          And I keep hearing from the cellar bin

          我感覺到樹枝彎下時梯子搖擺。

          The rumbling sound

          我不斷地聽到從酒窖蘋果筐里

          Of load on load of apples coming in.

          傳出了倒蘋果的 摩擦聲。

          For I have had too much

          因為我摘蘋果摘得

          Of apple-picking: I am overtired

          太多:我已為

          Of the great harvest I myself desired.

          自己希望的大豐收弄得疲憊不堪。

          There were ten thousand thousand fruit to touch

          有千千萬萬個蘋果要你去摘去摸,得輕輕地去拿,

          Cherish in hand, lift down, and not let fall.

          輕輕地放,不能往地上掉。只要一掉地,

          For all

          所有蘋果,

          That struck the earth,

          不管有沒有摔破,還是插上了什么茬兒,

          No matter if not bruised or spiked with stubble,

          都會因此失去價值

          Went surely to the cider-apple heap

          而被扔到造酒的蘋果堆里。

          As of no worth.

          你們會明白什么會擾亂

          One can see what will trouble

          我的睡眠,不管我怎么個睡法。

          This sleep of mine, whatever sleep it is.

          如果土撥鼠沒有走開,

          Were he not gone,

          聽我講睡夢怎樣來到我的身邊,

          The woodchuck could say whether it's like his

          那它就可以說,

          Long sleep, as I describe its coming on,

          這跟它的冬眠倒有些像,

          Or just some human sleep.

          或者說,這不過是人類的冬眠。

          優美英語詩歌二

          Death.Be Not Pround

          死神 休得狂妄

          John Donne

          約翰 鄧恩

          Death, be not proud, though some have called thee

          死神,你休得狂妄,盡管有人說你

          Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so ;

          如何強大,如何可怕,你并不是這樣;

          For those whom thou think'st thou dost overthrow

          你以為你把誰打倒了,其實,

          Die not, poor Death,nor yet canst thou kill me.

          可憐的死神,他們沒死;你現在也還殺不死我。

          From rest and sleep, which but thy pictures be,

          休息、睡眠,這些不過是你的寫照,

          Much pleasure; then from thee much more must flow,

          既能給人享受,那你本人提供的一定更多;

          And soonest our best men with thee do go,

          我們最美好的人隨你去得越早,

          Rest of their bones, and soul,s delivery.

          越能早日獲得身體的休息,靈魂的解脫。

          Thou art slave to fate, chance, kings, and desperate men

          你是命運、機會、君主、亡命徒的奴隸,

          And dost with poison, war, and sickness dwell,

          你和毒藥、戰爭、疾病同住在一起,

          And poppy or charms can make us sleep as well

          鴉片和咒符和你的打擊相比,同樣,

          And better than thy stroke; why swell'st thou then?

          甚至更能催我入睡;那你何必趾高氣揚呢?

          One short sleep past, we wake eternally

          睡了一小覺之后,我們便永遠覺醒了,

          And death shall be no more; Death, thou shalt die.

          再也不會有死亡,你死神也將死去。

          優美英語詩歌三

          Old Black Joe

          老黑喬

          Stephen Collins Foster

          史蒂芬 柯林斯 福斯特

          1

          Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;

          快樂童年,如今一去不復返,

          Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away;

          親愛的朋友,都已離開家園,

          Gone from the earth to a better land I know,

          離開塵世到那天上的樂園,

          I hear their gentle voices calling,

          我聽見他們輕聲把我呼喚,

          "Old Black Joe!"

          “老黑喬!”

          I’m coming, I,m coming, for my head is bending low;

          我來了,我來了,

          I hear their gentle voices calling,

          我已年老背又彎,

          "Old Black Joe!"

          我聽見他們輕聲把我呼喚。

          2

          Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain?

          為何哭泣,如今我不應憂傷?

          Why do I sigh that my friends come not again?

          為何嘆息,朋友不能重相見?

          Grieving for forms now departed long ago,

          為何悲痛,親人去世已多年。

          I hear their gentle voices calling,

          我聽見他們輕聲把我呼喚,

          "Old Black Joe!"

          “老黑喬!”

          3

          Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free?

          昔日快樂無羈的人們,如今安在?

          The children so dear that I held upon my knee?

          還有,我抱在膝上可愛的小家伙?

          Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go,

          他們都已經到了我靈魂所渴望去的海岸,

          I hear their gentle voices calling,

          我聽見他們柔聲呼喚,

          "Old Black Joe!"

          "老黑喬! ”

          
        看了“優美英語詩歌”的人還看了:

        1.優美英文詩歌朗誦

        2.英文優美朗誦詩歌

        3.經典英語詩歌朗誦

        4.經典英語詩朗誦

        5.英語優美詩歌朗誦

        6.英語詩歌朗誦 勵志詩歌

        3349258 主站蜘蛛池模板: 伊人久久大香线蕉av网| 暖暖影院日本高清...免费| 无码一级视频在线| 亚洲熟少妇一区二区三区| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕| 亚洲国产一区二区在线| 久久综合激情网| 国产午夜亚洲精品理论片不卡| 久久久久国产精品人妻| 日韩精品 在线一区二区| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 精品无码久久久久久久久久| 日本一区二区三区精品视频| 日产幕无线码三区在线| av亚洲一区二区在线| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 精品国产福利久久久| 精品av国产一区二区三区| 91性视频| 午夜精品久久久久久久爽| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司| 亚洲午夜av久久久精品影院| 久久国产精品久久国产精品| 亚洲黄色性视频| 麻豆久久天天躁夜夜狠狠躁| 免费无码成人AV片在线| 中文无码高潮到痉挛在线视频| av午夜福利一片免费看久久| 老熟妇乱子交视频一区| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 国色精品卡一卡2卡3卡4卡在线 | 色网av免费在线观看| 在线视频一区二区三区不卡| 国产蜜臀久久av一区二区| 久久香蕉国产线看观看怡红院妓院 | 国产大学生自拍三级视频| 国产午夜精品福利视频| 性饥渴少妇AV无码毛片| 久久亚洲欧美日本精品| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频| 国产不卡的一区二区三区|