<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 英語閱讀 > 英語文摘 > 雙語閱讀:高個子女孩最常見的二十個煩惱

        雙語閱讀:高個子女孩最常見的二十個煩惱

        時間: 楚欣650 分享

        雙語閱讀:高個子女孩最常見的二十個煩惱

          以下是小編整理的英語文章:高個子女孩也有煩惱, 希望能對大家的英語學習有幫助。

          Being a tall girl has its difficult moments. Between being gawkedat in public and struggling to find the perfect pair of jeans, tallpeople have a special set of grievances.

          高個女孩兒有她們的難處。在公共場合被人傻傻盯著,想找到一條合身的牛仔褲比登天還難,這種苦只有她們自己才懂。

          Let's start with the top 20:

          我們來看看高個女孩兒最常見的20個煩惱:

          1. That whole "fingertip length" rule in grade school was your worst nightmare.

          小學時的指尖規則(指女孩子穿裙子/短褲時,裙子的長度要正好和手臂下垂時手指尖所在的腿部位置齊平或更長)是你一生的噩夢。

          2. Pants are never long enough, so you have to shop at specialty stores.

          褲子總是不夠長,專賣店是你唯一的選擇。

          3. You were the tallest person in your grade until at least sophomore year of high school.

          小學時你永遠都是學校里的擎天柱,直到差不多高二,形勢才可能有改觀。

          4. Parents and friends always said you'd "find someone your height in college."

          父母和朋友總會對你說:“到了大學你就會找到和你一樣高的人了。”

          5. You still dream of marrying a basketball player or rando giant.

          你還不死心,希望嫁給一個籃球運動員或者隨便一個巨人。

          6. Occasionally, doorways present a very real threat to your forehead.

          你的額頭偶爾會狠狠地撞到門框。

          7. You inadvertently look over bathroom stall walls because they're shorter than you.

          洗澡時,你總能放眼整個浴室,因為浴室隔間的墻沒有你高。

          8. Long limbs make you look clumsier than you really are.

          手長腿長讓你看起來更加笨拙。

          9. When you trip and fall, it really is a long way down.

          跌一跤還要花很長時間才落地。

          10. People ALWAYS assume you played basketball or volleyball.

          別人總覺得你會打籃球或是排球。

          11. You visibly cringe every time you're asked, "How's the weather up there?"

          每次被問到:“上面的空氣怎么樣?”,都很尷尬。

          12. Grown men and women, as well as little kids, actually point and stare.

          男女老少都會對你指指點點,盯著你看。

          13. Finding someone to dance with is always hard.

          要想找個人做舞伴真是難乎其難。

          14. You can't wear heels without everyone you know commenting on it.

          一穿高跟鞋就被周圍的人評頭論足。

          15. You know your future daughter will also hate you when she's 6 feet tall in middle school.

          你知道,將來你的女兒在中學就飆到6英尺高時會恨你。

          16. Shirt sizes -- S, M, L or XL -- mean nothing to you because they're all too short.

          衣服尺寸-小碼,中碼,大碼,加大碼——對你來說這些都是浮云,因為它們對你而言都太短了。

          17. Shaving your legs is not only a feat of strength and balance -- it's a true test of perseverance.

          刮腿毛并不僅僅只是力氣和平衡感的問題——這是對你毅力的真正考驗。

          18. Being a gymnast or ballerina was just NOT in your future.

          你的未來與“體操運動員”和“芭蕾舞演員”永遠都沾不上邊。

          19. People loudly complain when you stand in front of them at concerts.

          聽音樂會坐在前排時,你總能聽見后面一大群人在大聲抱怨。

          20. Doing pushups, lunges, benching and squatting are way harder for you. It's just SO FARDOWN, people.

          做俯臥撐、弓步、彎腰和下蹲對你而言更加困難,因為離地太遠了。

          Regardless, everyone knows the truth. Tall girls ROCK.

          不管如何,人人都知道,高個女孩兒都棒極了。

        259579 主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美拍拍视频免费大全| 午夜福利影院不卡影院| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 97超碰精品成人国产| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 国产成人久久精品激情| 精品偷拍一区二区三区在| 久久精品国产精品第一区| 三级黄色片一区二区三区| 久久久天堂国产精品女人| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 亚洲自偷自拍另类小说| 83午夜电影免费| 国产国产午夜福利视频| 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉| 国产丰满乱子伦无码专区| 国产精品亚洲片在线| 中文字幕第一页国产精品| 99视频精品国产免费观看| 国产自拍一区二区三区在线| 久久国产精品老人性| 国产亚洲精品日韩av在| 最新成免费人久久精品| 在线观看热码亚洲av每日更新| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三区精品| 午夜免费福利小电影| 国产综合视频一区二区三区| 好吊色欧美一区二区三区四区| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 99er久久国产精品先锋| 日本熟妇XXXX潮喷视频| 无码人妻专区免费视频| 2021av在线| 久久精品国产精品亚洲| 成年人国产网站| 国产SUV精品一区二区88L| 成人国产激情福利久久精品| 日本成熟少妇激情视频免费看| 欧美不卡视频一区发布| 国产一区二区不卡在线| 无码aⅴ精品一区二区三区|