<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 英語口語 > 關于日常的英語對話

        關于日常的英語對話

        時間: 玉蓮928 分享

        關于日常的英語對話

          英語無需滯留,英語需要交流、對話。下面是學習啦小編給大家整理的關于日常的英語對話,供大家參閱!

          關于日常的英語對話篇1

          Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your

          English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.

          大山:現在我們在加拿大了,這可是一個練習英文的好機會,

          你們可要時時刻刻都說英語。

          Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.

          如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。

          Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?

          大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么顏色的?

          Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.

          如梅:是藍色的。

          Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.

          云波:喂,在那邊吶。我去拿吧。

          Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.

          如梅:云波,謝謝你。當心,箱子挺重的。

          Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.

          云波:讓你說對了,還真挺沉。

          Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.

          如梅:云波,這個手提箱不是我的。

          Yunbo: Are you sure?

          云波:你敢肯定嗎?

          Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.

          It's next to the brown bag.

          如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是藍色的,帶有一條紅色的條紋。

          嘿,就在那邊,緊挨著棕色箱子的那個就是。

          Yunbo: I'll get it.

          云波:我去拿。

          Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.

          如梅:謝謝你,云波。

          Yunbo: You're welcome.

          云波:別客氣。

          Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.

          莫尼卡:大山,我在這兒!

          Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?

          大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高興見到你。 你一切都好嗎?

          Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?

          莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?

          Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica

          Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.

          大山:我很好。如梅,云波,我來介紹你們認識我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉爾伯特。

          莫尼 卡,這位是蘇如梅,這位是李云波。

          Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.

          莫尼卡:你好,見到你們我很高興。

          Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.

          云波:見到你我們也很高興!吉爾伯特太太。

          Monica: Please call me Monica.

          莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。

          Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.

          如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。

          Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.

          云波:你叫我云波吧。

          關于日常的英語對話篇2

          Dashan: Rumei and Yunbo are from China. They're from Beijing.

          大山:如梅和云波來自中國,他們是從北京來的。

          Monica: Really. You're a long way from home. Welcome to Vancouver.

          莫尼卡:是這樣,那你們可是遠離家鄉啊。歡迎你們來到溫哥華。

          Yunbo: Thanks, Monica. We're happy to be here. It's a beautiful airport.

          云波:謝謝你,莫尼卡。來到溫哥華我們很高興。 這飛機場真美。

          Monica: Yes, it's new. It was built in 1996. It links Canada to the world. Planes go to China every day.

          莫尼卡:是的,機場是新建的,是1996年建成的。它將加拿大與世界連成一體。

          每天都有從這里飛往中國的班機。

          Yunbo: Really?

          云波:是嗎?

          Dashan: Monica, Rumei works at a university, too.

          大山:莫尼卡,如梅也在大學里工作。

          Monica: Oh. What do you do?

          莫尼卡:哦,那你是做什么工作的?

          Rumei: I'm an English professor. What do you do, Monica?

          如梅:我是英語教授。莫尼卡,你是做什么工作的?

          Monica: I'm a librarian. I work at the University of British Columbia.

          莫尼卡:我是圖書管理員。我在不列顛哥倫比亞大學工作。

          Dashan: Monica is a librarian at the University of British Columbia.

          大山:莫尼卡是BC大學的圖書管理員。

          Rumei: Dashan. Please speak English.

          如梅:大山,請說英語!

          Dashan: OK. Sorry, Rumei.

          大山:好的。對不起,如梅。

          Monica: And what about you, Yunbo, what do you do?

          莫尼卡:云波,你呢,你是做什么的?

          Yunbo: Oh, I'm a television director.

          云波:哦,我是電視臺的編導。

          Rumei: He works at CCTV.

          如梅:他在CCTV 工作。

          Monica: What is CCTV?

          莫尼卡:CCTV是什么地方?

          Yunbo: China Central Television. It's our national television station.

          云波:是中國中央電視臺的簡稱。

          Monica: How interesting!

          莫尼卡:那你的工作可真有趣。

          Yunbo: I direct news programmes.

          云波:我是新聞節目的導播。

          Monica: How exciting!

          莫尼卡:太有意思了!

          Dashan: Monica, where is your car?

          大山:莫尼卡,你的汽車停在哪兒了?

          Monica: It's outside the terminal. Oh, no! A parking ticket!

          莫尼卡:就在機場大樓外邊。 哎呀,糟了,違章停車罰款通知單!

          Dialogue 2-1

          Rumei: This hotel is beautiful.

          如梅:這家酒店很漂亮。

          Dashan: Yes, it's new. The hotel was built in 1996.

          大山:對,是新建的。酒店建于1996 年。

          Rumei: Dashan, please speak English.

          如梅:大山,請說英語!

          Dashan: Sorry, Rumei. The hotel was built in 1996.

          大山:對不起,如梅。酒店建于1996 年。

          Yunbo: Dashan, where's the front desk?

          云波:服務臺在哪里?

          Dashan: It's straight ahead.

          大山:就在正前方。

          Clerk: Good afternoon. May I help you?

          服務員:下午好,我能為您效勞嗎?

          Rumei: Yes, I have a reservation. My name is Su Rumei. Su is my family name.

          如梅:是的。我在這兒預訂了房間。 我叫蘇如梅,蘇是我的姓。

          Clerk: How do you spell your last name?

          服務員:您的姓怎么拼寫?

          Rumei: S-U.

          如梅:S-U。

          Clerk: So that's Ms Su from Beijing, China. Yes, I have your reservation for a double room.

          It's for three nights.

          服務員:哦,是從中國北京來的蘇女士。這兒有您訂的雙人間,住三個晚上。

          Yunbo: That's right.

          云波:對。

          Clerk: Please sign the registration form.

          服務員:請在登記表上簽名。

          Rumei: Of course.

          如梅:好的。

          Clerk: Your room number is 625. Here are the keys. Do you need a porter?

          服務員:您的房間是625號。這是鑰匙。要叫人搬行李嗎?

          Rumei: No, we don't. We don't have many bags. Thanks anyway.

          如梅:不用了,我們的提包不多,但還是要謝謝你。

          Yunbo: Where are the elevators?

          云波:電梯在哪兒?

          Clerk: The elevators are over there next to the washroom.

          服務員:電梯在那邊,在洗手間旁邊。

          Dashan: Excuse me. Do the rooms have colour televisions?

          大山:對不起,請問房間內有彩電嗎?

          Clerk: Yes, sir. They do.

          服務員:有,先生。

          Dashan: Does the hotel have a coffee shop?

          大山:酒店里有咖啡廳嗎?

          Clerk: Yes, it does. It's right behind you.

          服務員:有,就在你的身后。

          Dashan: Does the hotel have an exercise room?

          大山:酒店里有健身房嗎?

          Clerk: No, it doesn't. But we have a swimming pool.

          服務員:沒有,不過有游泳池。

          關于日常的英語對話篇3

          Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.

          大山:看這張海報,去惠斯勒滑雪旅游,惠斯勒可是個有名的滑雪勝地。

          Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?

          如梅:大山,你會滑雪嗎?

          Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?

          大山:我會。你會嗎?

          Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.

          如梅:我會,可是云波不會。

          Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.

          云波:我會滑,可是滑不好。

          Rumei: Where's Whistler?

          如梅:惠斯勒在什么地方?

          Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.

          大山:離溫哥華不遠。每天有公共汽車從酒店往返。

          Rumei: How much does it cost?

          如梅:要多少錢?

          Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.

          大山:我不知道。我們問問服務臺的工作人員吧。

          Clerk: May I help you?

          服務員:您有什么事嗎?

          Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?

          云波:是的。有沒有關于惠斯勒滑雪旅游的介紹?

          Clerk: Yes, I do.

          服務員:有。

          Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?

          云波:公共汽車幾點從酒店開出?

          Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.

          服務員:每天早晨8點開出。

          Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?

          云波:到那兒要花多長時間?

          Clerk: It takes about two hours.

          服務員:大約兩個小時。

          Rumei: What time does the bus return?

          如梅:汽車幾點返回?

          Clerk: Around midnight.

          服務員:大概要到午夜吧。

          Rumei: How much does it cost?

          如梅:要多少錢呢?

          Clerk: It costs 5 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.

          服務員:每位125加元,這里包括纜車票、滑雪用具租用費和所有稅錢。

          Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?

          如梅:對不起,都包括什么?

          Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.

          服務員:包括纜車票、滑雪器具租用費和所有稅錢。飯費不包在內。

          Rumei: Thanks.

          如梅:謝謝。

          以上是學習啦小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

        2120084 主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产强奷在线播放免费| 国产成人av一区二区三区在线观看| 九九热在线精品视频99| 人人澡超碰碰97碰碰碰| 激情综合五月丁香亚洲| 亚洲欧美成人一区二区三区| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区中| 国产综合久久99久久| 人人超碰人人爱超碰国产| 国产三级精品福利久久| 国产av一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲日产国产av无码| 国产极品尤物免费在线| 免费中文字幕无码视频| 熟妇人妻不卡中文字幕| 中文无码热在线视频| 国产成人av电影在线观看第一页| 久久精品色妇熟女丰满| 四虎国产精品成人免费久久| 日韩秘 无码一区二区三区| 亚洲丰满老熟女激情av| 樱花草在线社区www| 日本深夜福利在线观看| 少妇愉情理伦片丰满丰满午夜 | 精品久久一线二线三线区| 亚洲欧美激情精品一区二区| 久久久久久亚洲精品成人| 色噜噜狠狠色综合成人网| 18av千部影片| 国产精品 无码专区| 妺妺窝人体色www聚色窝韩国| 日本成熟少妇激情视频免费看| 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久| 国产精品午夜福利视频| 亚洲综合色区无码专区| 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 久久久网站| 深田えいみ禁欲后被隔壁人妻| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合久久来来去| 激情在线一区二区三区视频| 国产做爰xxxⅹ久久久|