<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦>學習英語>英語口語>

        二人英語情景長對話

        時間: 玉蓮928 分享

          英語口語對話練習寧練千日,也絕不放過一日。下面是學習啦小編給大家整理的二人英語情景長對話,供大家參閱!

          二人英語情景長對話:火車旅行

          Rumei: Yunbo, hurry up. Come on or we'll miss the train.

          如梅:云波,快點。抓緊點不然我們會誤火車的。

          Yunbo: Relax, Rumei. We're okay. We're early.

          云波:別著急,如梅。我們沒問題,時間還早呢。

          Dashan: Yunbo's right, Rumei. We've got a lot of time.

          大山:云波,你說得對,我們時間還很富余。

          Dashan: Let me see. These seats must be ours. 13 A and B. And 15 C must be over there.

          大山:我來找找看。這些座位肯定是我們的。十三排A 和 B。十五排C肯定是在那邊。

          Rumei: Why don't you and Yunbo sit together? I wouldn't mind reading for a while. We can switch seats later on.

          如梅:你和云波坐一起吧,我想看一會兒書,過會兒我們再換座位。

          Yunbo: Sure. Dashan and I can talk.

          云波:可以,大山和我可以聊天。

          Dashan: Here, Rumei, let me help you with the bags.

          大山:來,如梅,我來幫你放這些提包。

          Rumei: Thanks, Dashan. Could you put everything in the overhead rack? Oh, would you mind giving me my sweater, please? I might be cold later on.

          如梅:謝謝你,大山。你把所有東西都放到頭頂的行李架上,好嗎?喂,把毛衣給我好嗎? 過一會兒我也許會覺得冷的。

          Dashan: Sure. Anything else?

          大山:行,還有什么事嗎?

          Rumei: That's all for now. Thanks.

          如梅:眼下沒別的事了,謝謝。

          Bina: Excuse me. I think I'm 15 D, next to the window.

          比娜:抱歉,我想我的座位號是十五排D,緊挨著窗戶。

          Rumei: Oh, I'm terribly sorry.

          如梅:噢,非常抱歉。

          Bina: That's okay. Oh, it's good to sit down. I've been rushing around all day. Are you going to Vancouver?

          比娜:沒事。啊,坐下來好舒服。 我已經在路上跑跑顛顛一整天了。你是到溫哥華去嗎?

          Rumei: Yes, I am. How about you?

          如梅:是的,你呢?

          Bina: Uhhuh, and then on to Victoria. I'm going to visit my daughter. She's got a new baby boy.

          比娜:嗯,我到溫哥華后轉車去維多利亞。 我到女兒家里去。她剛生了一個男孩。

          Rumei: Oh, congratulations. You must be very happy.

          如梅:啊,祝賀你。你肯定是特別高興了。

          Bina: Yes, I am. Have you been to Vancouver before?

          比娜:是啊。你以前去過溫哥華嗎?

          Rumei: Yes, I have. I was in Vancouver about a month ago. I started my trip across Canada there.

          如梅:去過。大約一個月之前我就呆在溫哥華。 我是自那里啟程開始周游加拿大的。

          Bina: Oh, so you've been travelling around the country. That's wonderful. Have you been enjoying yourself?

          比娜:哦,那你是在游歷加拿大了。真是太棒了。 過得開心嗎?

          Rumei: Yes, I love travelling and seeing different places. Everything has been so interesting. And everyone has been so kind.

          如梅:是的,我喜歡旅行,參觀不同的地方。所看到的一切都很有趣,遇上的人也都非常友好。

          Bina: By the way, where are you from?

          比娜:順便問一句,你是哪里人?

          Rumei: From China. How about you?

          如梅:我從中國來。你呢?

          Bina: Oh, I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I'm Canadian of East Indian descent.

          比娜:我是新斯克舍省的哈利法克斯人。 我是東印度裔加拿大人。

          Rumei: That's interesting.

          如梅:真有意思。

          Bina: Yes, I was born in India, but I've lived in Canada since I was two years old. What city are you from in China?

          比娜:是的,我出生在印度,但從我兩歲開始我就住在加拿大。你從中國的哪個城市來的?

          Rumei: Beijing, the capital.

          如梅:北京,中國的首都。

          Bina: You're a long way from home. Are you travelling alone?

          比娜:你可是遠離家鄉啊。 你是一個人旅游嗎?

          Rumei: No, I'm travelling with my husband and a friend. They're sitting over there.

          如梅:不是,和我的丈夫還有一個朋友。 他們坐在那邊。

          Bina: You know, I've been to China.

          比娜:說起來,我還去過中國呢。

          Rumei: Really?

          如梅:是嗎?

          Bina: Yes, my husband and I went there about ten years ago. He loved to travel.

          比娜:是的,我的丈夫和我大約十年前去的,他喜歡旅游。

          Rumei: Is your husband travelling with you now?

          如梅:你的丈夫現在和你一起乘車嗎?

          Bina: No. Unfortunately, he passed away last year.

          比娜:沒有,不幸的是他去年去世了。

          Rumei: Oh, I'm very sorry.

          如梅:我很抱歉。

          Bina: That's all right. He was sick for a long time.

          比娜:沒關系,去世之前,他病了很久。

          Yunbo: Sorry to interrupt. But Rumei, have you seen my newspaper?

          云波:對不起,打擾了。如梅,你看見我的報紙了嗎?

          Rumei: It might be in the white plastic bag. I think you gave me the paper at the train station.

          如梅:可能是在白色的塑料袋里吧,我記得你在火車站把報紙給我了。

          Yunbo: Oh, that's right. I'll look there.

          云波:哦,對了,我去找找看。

          Rumei: Oh, Yunbo... I'm sorry. I forgot your name.

          如梅:嘿,云波…… 真抱歉,我忘記你的名字了。

          Bina: That's all right. It's Bina Kapoor. Nice to meet you, Yunbo. You must be Rumei's husband.

          比娜:沒關系,我叫比娜·卡泊爾。見到你我很高興。你肯定是如梅的丈夫吧。

          Yunbo: Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you , too. By the way, Rumei, what time do you want to eat dinner? We can eat at 6 or 7:30.

          云波:是的,見到你我也很高興。順便問一句,如梅,你想什么時候吃晚飯?我們可以在6點或者7點半吃飯。

          Rumei: What time is it now?

          如梅:現在幾點了?

          Yunbo: 5:25.

          云波:5點25。

          二人英語情景長對話:火車旅行

          Rumei: Bina, come and join us.

          如梅:比娜,跟我們一起來吧。

          Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.

          比娜:謝謝,大家好。

          Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.

          如梅:比娜,你還沒有見到過我們的朋友大山呢。

          Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor.

          比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊爾。

          Dashan:Hi, Bina.

          大山:比娜,你好。

          Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo?

          如梅:你還記得我的丈夫云波吧?

          Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo.

          比娜:當然記得,云波,你好。

          Dashan: Bina, please sit down.

          大山:比娜,請坐。

          Bina: Thanks.

          比娜:謝謝。

          Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know.

          如梅:聽我說,比娜去過中國呢。

          Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited?

          大山:是嗎?都去過哪幾個城市?

          Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing.

          比娜:我想想。我去過好幾個城市…… 上海、西安還有北京。

          Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai?

          云波:太好了。你覺得上海怎么樣?

          Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me.

          比娜:我喜歡上海,可就是太擁擠了。

          Dashan: Did you like Beijing?

          大山:你喜歡北京嗎?

          Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing.

          比娜:喜歡。但是我最喜歡西安。那里的兵馬俑真是令人驚奇。

          Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day.

          Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses.

          如梅:你知道,我從未去過西安。 云波,有朝一日,我們得到西安去看看。人人都說我們應該去參觀那里的兵馬俑。

          Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go.

          大山:我親眼見到了,我同意他們的建議。你確實應該去看看。

          Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada.

          比娜:喂,給我講講你們的加拿大的旅行吧。

          Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica.

          云波:哦,我們過得非常開心。我們是從溫哥華出發的。 我們很高興訪問了不列顛哥倫比亞省,見到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。

          Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces?

          比娜:你們到平原三省去了嗎?

          Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there.

          大山:去了,我們在那里度過了愉快的時光。

          Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow.

          云波:可是那里很冷。我永遠也忘不了那里的大雪。

          Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our

          first visit to a Canadian company.

          如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀請我們去參觀了他的公司。我們是第一次走進

          加拿大公司的大門。

          Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology.

          云波:了解公司的新技術我很高興。

          Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner.

          如梅:別忘了跟比娜講我們的那次家宴。

          Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home.

          云波:對了,大山的朋友邀請我們到他家里去吃飯。 到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意義。

          Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc?

          比娜:大山帶你們去魁北克了嗎?

          Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal.

          如梅:去了,大山法語講得很好,他帶我們去了魁北克市和蒙特利爾市。

          Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside.

          云波:我們還去了愛德華王子島。能在鄉村度過一段時光我很高興。

          Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you?

          比娜:你們可是游歷了不少地方啊。

          Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we?

          如梅:是啊。而且,我們還一直講英語,是吧?

          Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch.

          大山:是的,好啦,我們最好決定吃什么飯吧。

          Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup.

          比娜:我得看一看菜單。哦,我要蔬菜湯。

          Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean.

          云波:啊,往外看吶。 看那大湖。 看起來就像是海洋。

          Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes.

          比娜:哦,那是蘇必利爾湖,五大湖中最大的一個。

          Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much.

          大山:乘火車旅行真好,能觀賞到這么多風景。

          Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me.

          比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我總是能得到身心的松弛。

          Server: May I take your order?

          服務員:要點菜嗎?

          Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria?

          如梅:比娜,你什么時候乘船到維多利亞?

          Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing?

          比娜:今天晚上6點的渡輪。你們呢?去北京的航班是什么時候?

          Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch.

          如梅:明天早晨7點。這次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高興與你交談。讓我們保持聯系吧。

          Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you.

          比娜:我希望你跟我聯系。我會給你們寫信的。

          Rumei: I'd like that.

          如梅:我希望這樣。

          Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care.

          大山:比娜,跟你交談我很高興。多保重。

        二人英語情景長對話

        英語口語對話練習寧練千日,也絕不放過一日。下面是學習啦小編給大家整理的二人英語情景長對話,供大家參閱! 二人英語情景長對話:火車旅行 Rumei: Yunbo, hurry up. Come on or well miss the train. 如梅:云波,快點。抓緊點不然我們
        推薦度:
        點擊下載文檔文檔為doc格式

        精選文章

        • 二人英語簡單對話
          二人英語簡單對話

          人與人之間的價值觀不論成長的環境是否一樣,不論經歷的事情是否一樣,都是不會一樣的,就像你們的每天進行的對話不會等同一般。下面是學習啦小編

        • 二人英語對話8分鐘
          二人英語對話8分鐘

          英語用時方恨少,所以平常要多注意一些口語對話的訓練哦。下面是學習啦小編給大家整理了雙人英語對話8分鐘,供大家參閱! 二人英語對話8分鐘:Stayi

        • 4人英語對話6分鐘
          4人英語對話6分鐘

          英語對話練習時,一般有一個主題,圍繞著哪個主題說的話,就不會不知所云,越跑越偏。下面是學習啦小編給大家整理的4人英語對話6分鐘,供大家參閱

        • 二人英語對話5分鐘情景對話五
          二人英語對話5分鐘情景對話五

          你與人用英語交流對話的時間有少于或多于5分鐘的時候嗎?下面是學習啦小編給大家整理了雙人英語對話5分鐘,供大家參閱! 二人英語對話5分鐘:At a rest

        2120642 主站蜘蛛池模板: 手机在线国产精品| 国产无套粉嫩白浆在线精品| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 黑人玩弄人妻中文在线| 最近中文字幕完整国语| 中文字幕亚洲一区一区| 亚洲成av人影院无码不卡| 日本国产精品第一页久久| 久久久精品94久久精品| 日韩美女亚洲性一区二区| 国产18禁一区二区三区| 一本色道久久东京热| AV最新高清无码专区 | 不卡国产一区二区三区| 苍井空毛片精品久久久| julia无码中文字幕一区| 女同久久精品国产99国产精品| 国精产品一二二线网站| 又大又硬又爽免费视频| 麻豆国产黄色一级免费片| 一区二区亚洲人妻精品| 野外做受三级视频| 无码国内精品人妻少妇| 人妻丰满熟妞av无码区| 18禁黄无码免费网站高潮| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 激情在线网| 亚洲女人的天堂在线观看| 一区二区三区国产不卡| 亚洲综合精品成人| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 国产 中文 制服丝袜 另类| 性欧美乱妇高清come| 国产极品美女高潮抽搐免费网站| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 国产精品不卡区一区二| 国产亚洲视频免费播放| 无码午夜剧场| 超频97人妻在线视频| 国产一区二区三区色成人| 国产精品v片在线观看不卡|