<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦>學習英語>生活英語>英語情景對話>

        關于英語對話文章加翻譯

        時間: 韋彥867 分享

          眾所周知,很多國家的母語都是英語。我們從小學就開始學習英語,然而作為一名大學生,我們的口語水平還是不太理想。小編精心收集了關于英語對話文章加翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

          關于英語對話文章加翻譯篇1

          Mike: I didn’t know the US ambassador adopted a Chinese girl.

          我還真不知道美國大使領養了一個中國小女孩。

          Jessica: Are you serious? Where is the source, little bird?

          不是吧。 你從哪里聽說的?

          Mike: It was on the morning paper. Yesterday they went to Yangzhou with the girl to visit the orphanage. The girl’s birthmother abandoned her there ten years ago.

          早報上的。昨天他們陪那個小女孩兒去了揚州一個孤兒院。十年前,小女孩兒的生母把她遺棄在那兒的。

          Jessica: I think it is something private. Why did they have to make it such a fuss?

          我覺得這是個人隱私吧。他們干么這么小題大做啊。

          Mike: The chances of getting lovely and caring foreign parents are slim, babe. By the way, they are US ambassadors.

          寶貝,有對長得好看又有愛心的外國父母,這種機會很少的。而且,他們還是美國大使哎。

          Jessica: So what? Don’t you feel pathetic?

          那又怎么樣。你不覺得可憐嗎?

          Mike: About whom? The girl? Not at all. On the contrary, I think she is lucky. She’s getting everything better, better education, better parents and better life.

          可憐誰啊?那個小姑娘?不啊。反而我覺得她很幸運。她現在擁有更好的東西,更好的教育,更好的父母,更好的生活。

          Jessica: That’s for sure. But you didn’t get the point. I meant Chinese people. We have the largest population in the world. But not a single Chinese adopted her. Isn’t it sad enough?

          那是肯定的。你沒明白我的意思。我說的是我們中國人。我們擁有世界上最多的人口。可是沒有一個中國人領養她。光這點,你不覺的可悲嗎?

          Mike: See. Someone’s patriotism gets hurt. No comments!

          哦,原來是某人的愛國心受傷了。不發表看法。

          Jessica: Anyway, good for her. She has got her omelet now. God bless her.

          論怎么樣,對她來說未嘗不是一件好事情。曾經失去的,現在她得到了。上帝保佑她。

          關于英語對話文章加翻譯篇2

          Ann: Snowing again.

          又下雪了。

          Tracy: I hate winter.

          我討厭冬天。

          Ann: Why?

          為什么?

          Tracy: It's cold outside. I just can't wear my miniskirt.

          外面太冷了,我不能穿迷你裙。

          Ann: Why don't you go to Australia?It's summer there.

          為什么不去澳大利亞呢?那兒現在是夏天。

          Tracy: Good idea! I have been thinking of visiting Sydney Opera House.

          好主意!我一直都想去看看悉尼歌劇院。

          Ann: And there are many interesting animals in Australia, such as kangaroo and koala... Where are you going?

          那兒還有很多有趣的動物,比如袋鼠和考拉…… 你去哪兒?

          Tracy: Book a flight ticket.

          訂機票。

          關于英語對話文章加翻譯篇3

          Ken: What are you watching?

          你在看什么?

          Tracy: Art Life. Jun Zhu is having an interview with Yun-Fat Chow.

          《藝術人生》。朱軍正在訪問周潤發。

          Ken: For promoting Confucius?

          是為了宣傳《孔子》嗎?

          Tracy: Yes.

          是的。

          Ken: Oh, what are they doing?

          噢,他們在干什么?

          Tracy: They are kneeling to the audience to express their gratitude.

          他們向觀眾下跪以表達對觀眾的感激之情。

          Jack: No, that's not the case. It is reported that Yun-Fat Chow played tricks on Zhu Jun that day.

          不,事實不是那樣的。有報道說周潤發那天捉弄了朱軍。

          Tracy: Oh?

          哦?

          Jack: It is said that the interview lasted for 3 hours, but the program showed on television is just about half an hour.

          據說那天的訪問持續了3小時,但是電視上播出的節目只有大約半小時。

          Ken: Something unusual must have happened that day.

          那天肯定發生了一些不尋常的事情。

          關于英語對話文章加翻譯篇4

          Ann: What are you reading?

          你在看什么?

          Lily: Some pictures. and do you love to have a look?

          一些圖片,你想看看嗎?

          Ann: How beautiful they are!

          好漂亮啊!

          Lily: Yes, but all of these islands are disappearing in the next few years.

          是啊,但是這些小島在接下來的幾年就要消失了。

          Ann: Why? And where are they?

          為什么?它們在哪?

          Lily: It’s because of the greenhouse effect, and these islands belong to Maldives.

          因為溫室效應唄,這些島嶼是屬于馬爾代夫的。

          Ann: What a pity. And we will have no chance to go there.

          太可惜了,我們將來沒機會去那里了。

          Lily: Yes. I am afraid so.

          是啊。

          
        看了“關于英語對話文章加翻譯”的人還看了:

        1.關于英語對話短文帶翻譯

        2.英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

        3.關于大學英語對話帶翻譯

        4.兩人英語對話帶中文閱讀

        5.關于兩人英語對話閱讀

        1993783 主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品v欧美精品动漫精品| 国产福利片无码区在线观看| 国产精品人成在线观看免费| 亚洲欧美日韩在线码| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| aa级国产女人毛片好多水| 扒开粉嫩的小缝隙喷白浆视频| 国产精品一级久久黄色片| 精品无码久久久久成人漫画| 亚洲色大成网站www永久男同| 久久精品国产国语对白 | 鲁丝片一区二区三区免费| 色综合久久综合久鬼色88| 日本怡春院一区二区三区| 日本欧美午夜| 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 国产成人精品亚洲精品日日| 精品亚洲成A人在线观看青青 | 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区 | 国产成人精品2021欧美日韩| 国产人成午夜免费看| 亚洲黄日本午夜一区二区| 大地资源高清播放在线观看| 天天夜碰日日摸日日澡性色AV| 欧美另类视频一区二区三区| 国产精品久久无中文字幕| av永久天堂一区| 亚洲中文在线视频| 国产精品国产精品偷麻豆| 国产免费踩踏调教视频| 亚洲人成电影在线天堂色| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 成人看的污污超级黄网站免费| 国产AV一区二区精品久久凹凸| 国厂精品114福利电影免费| a毛片免费在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合第一区| 精品蜜臀国产av一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕第一页在线| 姑娘故事高清在线观看免费|