<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦>學習英語>英語閱讀>英語詩歌>

        有關于英文詩翻譯成中文

        時間: 韋彥867 分享

          英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。小編精心收集了有關于英文詩翻譯成中文,供大家欣賞學習!

          有關于英文詩翻譯成中文篇1

          When You are Old 當你年老時

          William Butler Yeats

          葉芝

          When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

          當你年老鬢白,昏沉欲睡,

          And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

          坐在爐邊打盹,取下這本詩集,

          And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

          緩緩讀起,夢憶你過去可人的雙眸,

          Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

          那脈脈秋水,她們曾經是多么的深情和曼美;

          How many loved your moments of glad grace,

          多少人曾愛過和你美好時光的愉悅,

          And loved your beauty with love false or true,

          多少人又曾或真或假傾慕你的容顏,

          But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

          但唯有一個人愛你圣潔高雅的心靈,

          And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

          愛你那鉛華洗盡,年老色衰的憔悴;

          And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

          你在熾紅壁爐前低頭沉吟, 喃喃細語,默念曾經消逝的愛情,

          And paced upon the mountains overhead,

          而它們卻早已步入連綿峰谷山巒,

          And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

          如同愛你的他,將臉龐藏于那漫天繁星。

          有關于英文詩翻譯成中文篇2

          Walk with Me in Moonlight

          月光行

          Leon Knight

          里昂•耐特

          Come, walk with me In moonlight

          來吧,與我漫步 在月光中。

          We'll rejoice the close of day.

          讓我們共享這朦朧月色。

          Talk with me As moonlight sparkles dreams Before our way.

          當月光在前面的路上 閃爍著夢想, 讓我們把柔腸細述。

          Draw closer in the moonlight,

          月色中更緊的偎依,

          Feel warmth within my arms?

          你可曾感受到我臂間的暖意?

          Drink deep the cup of moonlight;

          深飲這杯月色;

          Drink deep the magic charms.

          深飲這神奇的魅力。

          We'll learn poetry

          我們要在月色中 體味詩意

          By moonlight (Hold back the falling moon).

          (將落月挽留)

          We'll drink every drop Of moonlight,

          我們要飲盡每一滴 月色,

          Knowing the sun Shall rise Too soon.

          因為太陽 就要 升起。

          有關于英文詩翻譯成中文篇3

          我愿是激流

          I Am Willing That It Is a Torrent

          裴多菲•山陀爾

          Petofi Sandor

          我愿是一涌急流,

          I am willing that it is a torrent

          是山間的奔泉,

          the river in the mountain

          在崎嶇不平的山澗上奔涌過巖石。

          pass the rock on the rugged mountain path

          只愿我的愛人是一尾小小的游魚

          Only my spouse It is a small fish,

          暢游于我的涓流。

          swim happily in my spray.

          我愿是一片荒野之林,

          I willing neglect woods

          屹立于大河兩岸,

          two sides in river

          向著暴風,

          to a burst of blast,

          英勇的搏斗。

          Fight bravely

          只愿我的愛人

          Only my spouse

          是一只小小的雀兒,筑巢于我繁茂的枝葉間。

          It is a bird Dense in mine Make the nest among the branch Pipe.

          我愿是一片廢墟,

          I am willing that it is the ruins,

          棲身與高峻的山與巖上,

          on high and steep mountain and rock,

          葬身于寂靜也并不使我消沉。

          this ruin mourned in silence does not make me dejected,

          只愿我的愛人 是青藍的常春藤,

          Only my spouse It is the blue and green blue and green Chinese ivy,

          纏繞我無望孤寂的身軀,

          along my bleak and desolate volume,

          依著彼此的親密蔓延而上。

          climb up by holding on to and rise on intimate terms with each otherly.

          我愿是一間茅草屋棚,

          I am willing that it is the thatched cottage,

          筑在深山谷底,

          in the deep mountain valley bottom,

          茅草的屋頂經歷風暴的審判與終極的苦難,

          endure the strike of the trials and hardship to the fullest extent on the top of the thatched cottage,

          只愿我的愛人是我灶膛里一躍活潑的火苗

          Only my spouse It is the lovely flame, in my stove,

          緩緩閃爍著快樂的光芒。

          flash slowly happily .

          我愿是一片游云,

          I am willing that it is a cloud,

          是灰敗殘破的旗幟,

          it is the grey breaking the flag,

          懶散的飄蕩已然感受不到遼遠的天空。

          swing too lazy to feel like floating in the vast sky ,

          只愿我的愛人是珊瑚般的夕陽,

          Only my spouse Coral's the setting sun,

          湊近我蒼白的面孔,賜予我無盡的光芒。

          draw near me pale face and show bright-colored brilliance.

          
        看了“有關于英文詩翻譯成中文”的人還看了:

        1.關于英文詩翻譯成中文

        2.關于中文詩句翻譯成英語

        3.英文詩翻譯成中文精選

        4.關于中文詩歌翻譯成英文

        5.著名英文詩帶中文翻譯精選

        2474935 主站蜘蛛池模板: 91人妻熟妇在线视频| 亚洲国产成人无码网站大全| 精品无码人妻| 伊人久久综合无码成人网| 国产亚洲一区二区手机在线观看| 一区二区福利在线视频| 99精品电影一区二区免费看| 亚洲av第三区国产精品| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 国产熟女50岁一区二区| 日本中文字幕在线播放| 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 亚洲AV永久纯肉无码精品动漫| 欧美高清一区三区在线专区| 亚洲人成人无码网WWW电影首页 | 亚洲福利精品一区二区三区| 天天射—综合中文网| 亚洲天堂在线观看完整版| 国产美女遭强高潮网站| 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕| 国产亚洲精品A在线无码| 亚洲一区久久蜜臀av| 国产精品.com| 九九热精品免费在线视频| 俄罗斯性孕妇孕交| 亚洲激情av一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品成人av网| 深夜福利国产精品中文字幕| WWW丫丫国产成人精品| 国产极品粉嫩馒头一线天| 99RE6在线观看国产精品| 亚洲第一二三区日韩国产| 一个人免费观看WWW在线视频| 97一区二区国产好的精华液| 人人妻人人澡人人爽| www国产精品内射熟女| 亚洲国产精品一区二区视频| 亚洲精品中文字幕二区| 国产av一区二区午夜福利| 伊在人间香蕉最新视频| 亚洲精品国产av一区二区|