<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦>學習英語>英語閱讀>英語詩歌>

        有關英文小情詩帶翻譯

        時間: 韋彥867 分享

          英語詩歌語言淺顯,節奏感很強,且內容豐富,能為學生提供獨特的魅力,創造優美的意境,因此英語詩歌有利于激發學生的學習動機,培養學生的學習興趣,改善英語學習效果。學習啦小編整理了有關英文小情詩帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

          有關英文小情詩帶翻譯篇一

          A Red, Red Rose - Robert Burns

          我的愛人像朵紅紅的玫瑰 - Robert Burns

          O my Luve's like a red, red rose That's newly sprung in June;

          呵,我的愛人像朵紅紅的玫瑰,六月里迎風初開;

          O my Luve's like the melodie That's sweetly play'd in tune.

          呵,我的愛人像支甜甜的曲子,奏得合拍又和諧。

          As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, So deep in luve am I:

          我的好姑娘,多么美麗的人兒!請看我,多么深摯的愛情:

          And I will luve thee still, my dear, Till a' the seas gang dry:

          親愛的,我永遠愛你,縱使大海干涸水流盡:

          Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun:

          縱使大海干涸水流盡,太陽將巖石燒作灰塵:

          I will luve thee still, my dear, While the sands o' life shall run.

          親愛的,我永遠愛你,只要我一息猶存。

          And fare thee well, my only Luve And fare thee well, a while!

          珍重吧,我唯一的愛人,珍重吧,讓我們暫時別離!

          And I will come again, my Luve, Tho' it were ten thousand mile.

          但我定要回來,哪怕千里萬里。

          有關英文小情詩帶翻譯篇二

          I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

          我如行云獨自游

          ——William Wordsworth

          威廉姆·華茲華斯

          I wandered lonely as a cloud

          我孤獨地漫游,像一朵云

          That floats on high over vales and hills,

          在山丘和谷地上飄蕩,

          When all at once I saw a crowd,

          忽然間我看見一群

          A host, of golden daffodils;

          金色的水仙花迎春開放,

          Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

          在樹蔭下,在湖水邊,

          Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

          迎著微風起舞翩翩。

          Continuous as the stars that shine

          連綿不絕,如繁星燦爛,

          And twinkle on the milky way,

          在銀河里閃閃發光,

          They stretched in never-ending line

          它們沿著湖灣的邊緣

          Along the margin of a bay:

          延伸成無窮無盡的一行;

          Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

          我一眼看見了一萬朵,

          Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

          在歡舞之中起伏顛簸。

          The waves beside them danced;but they

          粼粼波光也在跳著舞,

          Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

          水仙的歡欣卻勝過水波;

          A poet could not but be gay,

          與這樣快活的伴侶為伍,

          In such a jocund company:

          詩人怎能不滿心歡樂!

          I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

          我久久凝望,卻想象不到

          What wealth the show to me had brought:

          這奇景賦予我多少財寶,——

          For oft, when on my couch I lie

          每當我躺在床上不眠,

          In vacant or in pensive mood,

          或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

          They flash upon that inward eye

          它們常在心靈中閃現,

          Which is the bliss of solitude;

          那是孤獨之中的福祉;

          And then my heart with pleasure fills,

          于是我的心便漲滿幸福,

          And dances with the daffodils.

          和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

          有關英文小情詩帶翻譯篇三

          On a Stair I Stood

          我站在樓梯上

          Pierre de Ronsard

          皮埃爾·龍薩

          (English version by Humbert Wolfe)

          英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

          Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

          不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

          you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

          你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。

          blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

          你那突如其來的優雅,

          of unanticpated neighboourhood.

          讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

          As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

          猶如閃電劈開云團,

          split with your beatuty, and began to race,

          無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

          now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

          一陣像冰,一陣似火,

          by that unparelleled beatitutde.

          胸中的血液奔騰激蕩。

          And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

          那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

          your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

          向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

          Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

          海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

          But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

          否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

          and your triumphant eyes the moment after

          頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

          revived their captive with an alms of breath.

          你的眼里閃耀勝利的輝光。

          
        看了“有關英文小情詩帶翻譯”的人還看了:

        1.有關英文情詩帶翻譯欣賞

        2.關于英文情詩帶翻譯精選

        3.有關英文短小情詩欣賞

        4.關于經典英文情詩帶翻譯

        5.關于英文情詩帶翻譯欣賞

        6.關于名人英文情詩帶翻譯

        2495114 主站蜘蛛池模板: 一级成人a做片免费| 久久夜色精品亚洲国产av| 韩国免费a级毛片久久| 国产精品自在自线免费观看| 亚洲人成网站观看在线观看| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 国产一区,二区,三区免费视频| 日本一区二区三区专线| 精品久久久久久无码不卡| 国产日韩一区二区天美麻豆| 亚洲成av人片无码迅雷下载| 日韩秘 无码一区二区三区 | 久久不卡精品| 国产成人AV在线免播放观看新| 最近亚洲精品中文字幕| 国产精品一级久久黄色片| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 亚洲av成人无网码天堂| 免费av网站| 激情综合网激情综合| 国产精品 无码专区| 国产精品麻豆成人av网| 久久香蕉国产线看观看怡红院妓院| 综合色一色综合久久网| 国产免费高清69式视频在线观看 | 欧美成人黄在线观看| 亚洲国产综合精品 在线 一区 | 国产一区日韩二区三区| 40岁成熟女人牲交片| 亚洲国产大胸一区二区三区| 真实单亲乱l仑对白视频| 在线精品自拍亚洲第一区| 中国农村真卖bbwbbw| 成人看的污污超级黄网站免费 | 九九综合va免费看| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天古典| 呻吟国产av久久一区二区| 成全影视大全在线观看| 蜜桃在线一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人av在线观看| 精品麻豆国产色欲色欲色欲WWW|