<em id="0a85b"><option id="0a85b"></option></em>

<abbr id="0a85b"></abbr>

      <nobr id="0a85b"></nobr>
        <tr id="0a85b"></tr>
        9久久伊人精品综合,亚洲一区精品视频在线,成 人免费va视频,国产一区二区三区黄网,99国产精品永久免费视频,亚洲毛片多多影院,精品久久久无码人妻中文字幕,无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡
        學習啦 > 學習英語 > 生活英語 > 英語情景對話 > 關于看醫生的英語對話精選

        關于看醫生的英語對話精選

        時間: 韋彥867 分享

        關于看醫生的英語對話精選

          所謂英語情景對話,即教師創設逼真的社會交際情境,讓學生積極參與其中,培養學生的交流習慣,訓練學生的口語表達能力,提高其英語交際能力的一種重要教學方式。學習啦小編整理了關于看醫生的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

          關于看醫生的英語對話篇一

          Doctor : What's wrong with you?

          醫生:有什么不舒服?

          Patient: I have had a headache in the last few months .

          病人:近幾個月來我常頭疼。

          D: Did you have any examinations before?

          醫生:以前檢查過嗎?

          P:I have been examined by a physician and he told me that he found nothing wrong with me .

          病人:請內科醫生檢查過,他說沒發現什么問題。

          D: please tell me about the symptoms.

          醫生:請給我講一下癥狀。

          P: Sometimes I have a headache and feel pain in my eyes , and it gets worse after I read . I also see dimly close by .

          病人:有時頭痛、眼疼,看書后加重。另外看近處不清楚。

          D: How old are you?

          醫生:您多大歲數了?

          P: Forty-two.

          病人:42歲。

          D: Let me examine your eyes first . Cover one eye with this patch . Look at the letter which I show you , then tell me which way is the letter “E” facing , up or down , right or left? … Oh , your eyesight is not good. It is only0.5 . According to the examination . I find you have a presbyopia and ametropia . That is why you have a headache and your eyes ache.

          醫生:我先測一下您的視力。用這個眼罩遮住一只眼。看我指的字母,告訴我字母“E”的缺口朝哪兒?向上還是向下?向左還是向右?……您的視力不礅 好,只有0.5.根據檢查,我發現您得的是老視眼,并有屈光不正。這是造成您頭痛和眼疼的原因。

          P: Do I need to wear a pair of glasses?

          病人:我需要戴眼鏡嗎?

          D: Yes . But you should have an eye test first.

          醫生:是的,但應該先驗光。

          D: No. But I can make an appoitment for you . Would nine tomorrow be all right?

          醫生:不行。但我可以給您定個時間。明天9點可以嗎?

          P: Tomorrow is no good I am afraid. I have to go to a meeting.

          病人:明天恐怕不好,我要去開個會。

          D: How about Friday morning?

          醫生:星期五上午怎么樣?

          P: That is OK.

          病人:可以。

          D: Then come here at 8am. …

          醫生:那您上午8點來吧。 ……

          D: It's necessary to dilate the pupils for the eyetest . In this way we can get the exact dioptre.

          醫生:驗光需要放大瞳孔,這樣我們可以得到準確的屈光度。

          P: Is it harmful to dilate pupils?

          病人:放大瞳孔有害嗎?

          D: No , But after the pupils have been dilated . You may have some difficulties in reading . Generally you'll get well again in about ten days.

          醫生:沒有。但在散瞳之后,對看書有些影響。但在一般情況下,10天左右可以恢復正常。

          P: How do you dilate the pupils?

          病人:怎樣放大瞳孔呢?

          D: I'll prescribe some eyedrops for you . Please put one drop into your eyes every five minutes six times before you come . Please come here at ten O'clock.

          醫生:我給您開點眼藥水。在來醫院前每隔5分鐘點一次,共6次。請10點鐘來。

          P: All right. …

          病人:好吧。 ……

          D: Have you used the eyedrops six times already?

          醫生:您上夠6次眼藥水了嗎?

          P: Yes . Everything is blurred.

          病人:是的。看什么東西都是模糊的。

          D: That is because your pupils are dilated. Now sit down, and I'll test your eyes. Try these pieces of glasses . Look at the line Which one is better?

          醫生:那是因為您的瞳孔散開了。請坐,我來給您驗光。試試這些鏡片。看這一行。……哪個鏡片好些。

          P: The second one is better.

          病人:第二個好些。

          D: And how about this one?

          醫生:這個鏡片呢?

          P: It's better.

          病人:更好些。

          D: Please sit down here and read a few lines of the book with this pair of glasses . Do your glasses suit you? Do you wamt them?

          醫生:請坐下來戴這副鏡子讀幾行字。您覺得眼鏡合適嗎?要這副嗎?

          P: I'll take them.

          病人:我就要這副。

          D: And this one is for you to see close by . Now put on this pair of glasses and try to see from a distance.

          醫生:這副眼鏡是用來看近處的。現在戴上這副眼鏡看遠處試試。

          P: I don't se clearly with this pair of glasses.

          病人:戴這副眼鏡看不清楚。

          D: Try this one.

          醫生:試試這副。

          P: Fine.

          病人:很好。

          D: Please look straight ahead . Let me check the distance between the pupils . It's 55mm. Here is the prescription for you glasses.

          醫生:請向前看。我量下瞳孔距離。55毫米。這是您的配鏡處方。

          P: Thank you very much.

          病人:非常感謝。

          D: Don't mention it .

          醫生:不客氣。

          關于看醫生的英語對話篇二

          大夫:請進。你哪里不舒服?

          Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

          病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

          Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

          大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告訴我嗎?

          Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

          病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。

          Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

          大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?

          Doctor: Have you vomitted?

          病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

          Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

          大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶著化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完后,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

          Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

          病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。

          Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

          大夫:待會兒見。

          Doctor: See you later.

          病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。

          Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.

          大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什么大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要盡量清淡一點。

          Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

          病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。

          Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

          大夫:不客氣。

          Doctor: You are welcome.

          關于看醫生的英語對話篇三

          病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什么藥呢?

          Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

          藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?

          Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

          病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。

          Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

          藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

          Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

          病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。

          Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

          藥劑師:(拿起一個小盒子)我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

          Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

          病人:這藥有效果嗎?

          Patient: Will this really help?

          藥劑師:根據標簽上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什么靈丹妙藥。

          Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

          病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

          Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

          藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。

          Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

          病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?

          Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

          藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。

          Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

          病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。

          Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

          藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。

          Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

          病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?

          Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

          藥劑師:當然有了。

          Chemist: Of course.

          病人:太好了。

          Patient: That's great.

          藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎么服用,一定得看仔細了。

          Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

          病人:謝謝你的提醒。

          Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

          藥劑師:還需要別的什么嗎?

          Chemist: Anything else?

          病人:不了,謝謝。

          Patient: No. thank you.

          藥劑師:不客氣。

          Chemist: You're welcome.

          
        看了“關于看醫生的英語對話”的人還看了:

        1.關于看醫生英語對話精選

        2.看醫生的英語對話精選

        3.找醫生看病英語對話精選

        4.有關看醫生的英語對話

        5.有關看醫生的英語對話閱讀

        2409001 主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧洲成人在线观看| 国产成人精品免费视频app软件| 中文字幕在线亚洲精品| 国产精品亚洲аv无码播放| 蜜桃视频在线网站免费看| 最近最新中文字幕视频| 无码专区视频精品老司机| 国产偷国产偷亚洲综合av| 中国女人高潮hd| 午夜三级成人在线观看| 永久无码天堂网小说区| 丰满大爆乳波霸奶| 国产AV一区二区精品久久凹凸| 一区二区三区无码免费看| 国产乱码精品一区二区三上| 在线中文字幕国产一区| 久久久这里只有精品10| 日韩高清卡1卡2卡3麻豆无卡| 亚洲国产综合第一精品小说| 熟女精品国产一区二区三区| 少妇被无套内谢免费看| 国产91特黄特色A级毛片| 国模小黎自慰337p人体| 日本伊人色综合网| 一区二区三区午夜福利院| 精品国产一区二区三区麻豆| 2019最新久久久视频精品| 国产乱码一区二区三区免费| 色九九视频| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 精品无码一区在线观看| 精品欧美一区二区三区久久久| 全部av―极品视觉盛宴 | 欧美伊人亚洲伊人色综| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区中| 亚洲国产精品热久久一区| 好爽毛片一区二区三区四| 亚洲色婷婷一区二区| 99国产精品一区二区蜜臀| 国产精品成人网址在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕无码中字|